Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DW sidestory idea
DW sidestory idea
I've had this idea lodged in my brain for quite a while now, but the chances of me actually writing it are slim so I figured I'd toss it out for others to look at/make use of.
Basicly the idea has Doug end up spending some time at Acme Looniversity (yes, Tiny Toons). I've been unsuccessful in trying to mentally picture Doug's expression when he first meets Bugs and Co.
Some of the random ideas I've had for the senario are:
- Doug acting as a handyman around the school while trying to find his next gatesong.
- Fifi Lafume crushing on said new handyman
- Doug tripping over Gogo Dodo whenever he turns around because Gogo like how Doug's improbability feild feels.
- Daffy (after learning of Doug's power) tying him up and 'treating' Doug to Daffy's greatest hits (performed live).
- Daffy being rather annoyed at Doug the rest of his stay because Doug slipped out of the ropes and escaped partway thru Daffy's concert (and Daffy didn't notice for an hour)
- cleaning up after Calamity's latest explosion.
- regular poker nights with Bugs and some of the others (where Granny often ends up cleaning out the rest of the players)
- Doug's improbability feild eventually adapting to the Acme world by causing him to start doing wild takes.
So what do ya'll think? 8p __________________
That which does not kill us... has made its last mistake.

Messages In This Thread
DW sidestory idea - by Norgarth - 02-24-2006, 01:47 AM
Re: DW sidestory idea - by VladimirTherin - 02-26-2006, 03:07 PM
Re: DW sidestory idea - by ClassicDrogn - 02-26-2006, 04:05 PM
re transfic - by Foxboy - 02-26-2006, 07:13 PM
Re: re transfic - by Necratoid - 02-27-2006, 04:35 AM
Re: re transfic - by robkelk - 02-27-2006, 05:09 AM
Re: re transfic - by Norgarth - 02-27-2006, 07:14 AM
Re: re transfic - by Bob Schroeck - 02-27-2006, 05:06 PM
Re: DW sidestory idea - by Bob Schroeck - 02-27-2006, 05:08 PM
Re: DW sidestory idea - by Norgarth - 02-28-2006, 08:13 PM