Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers That Should Not Be 3, Son of Crossovers!
Re: Re: Crossovers That Should Not Be 3, Son of Crossovers!
Rei Hino as Jiltanith, not Ayanami. My brain-hurtiness doesn't go that far... tonight. [Image: smile.gif]
The Silence... well...
Ever seen what Master Pharaoh 90 actually looked like? In this space opera, both sides will be fielding fleets of planetoids...
--Sam
"The Third Millennium was in fact preceded by at least nine prehistoric Millennia."
Yeah, but Beryl as Horus... me like. [Image: smile.gif] Just imagine it at the end of 'Apocalypse Inheritance'... "Governor Beryl"... [Image: smile.gif] --
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
And, on a completely different note...
Malakite. Malkavian. It just won't leave me alone.
"Yes, yes, I know. They can't be made to Fall. Fine - but consider. Do you really *want* them Down Here? Do You Really?"
For that matter, Mal of the Serenity, and Malfurion Stormrage. A fusion with some possibility, no? For that matter, Mal works pretty well as a Malakite... and Malfurion as a Malkavian could be *hilarious*.
Quote:
For that matter, Mal works pretty well as a Malakite...
It would explain how Mal can supposedly have a code of honor that he breaks when convenient (as observed by Inarra during the series). He doesn't break his code; it's just not the conventional set of mortal ethics that everyone suspects it is. Either that or he's picked up some Dissonance along the way, and it's made him a bit ... tetchy.Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
I've said it before and I'll say it again now: Saito Hajime from Rurouni Kenshin is a Malakite of War. [Image: smile.gif]
--Sam
"Aku Soku Zan."
Tatewaki Kuno - Malakite of the Sword.
Hey, nobody said angels had to be competent.

===============================================
"Reseeestunce ees fiutil. Yoo weeel bee Useemooletud. Borg Borg Borg."
===========

"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."
Well, heck - if you're looking for Malakim anime characters:
Lovely Angels of the Wind
Dominican Tank Police.
Please, I beg of you, don't cross these two...

-Rob Kelk
"Read Or Die: not so much a title as a way of life." - Justin Palmer, 6 June 2007
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Crossovers That Should Not Be 3, Son of Crossovers!
In Nomine - La Femme Nikita.
An innocent girl ends up in the middle of Hell's darkest game. Hell has nothing to worry about . . . right?
Re: Crossovers That Should Not Be 3, Son of Crossovers!
Spotted on the SJGames forums:
Battlestar of the Apes

-Rob Kelk
"Read Or Die: not so much a title as a way of life." - Justin Palmer, 6 June 2007
--
Rob Kelk

Aliens infiltrate Earth and start programming a comedy TV show, in 30 Rock from the Sun...

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk

This morning, while talking to my roommate on the way to work, I went to a bad place. I thought I'd share.
Coming soon:
The Crying Bean, starring Bean Bandit and Jaye Davidson. Music by Boy George.
Ebony the Black Dragon
Ebony the Black Dragon

Quote:
Coming soon:
The Crying Bean, starring Bean Bandit and Jaye Davidson. Music by Boy George.
On a similar note: Bean Bandit, starring Rowan Atkinson.
---------------
Epsilon
Wouldn't that be Mr. Bean Bandit?-- Bob
---------
One of the primary differences between the Left and the Right is their attitude toward the Future. The Radical wants the Future to have gotten here yesterday. The Reactionary wants the Future quietly shot and the corpse buried where no one can find it.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
british comedy plus anime leads me irresistably to Wallace & Vash, the true story of a rabbit extraction operation ran by a cheese-crazed Wallace and his hapless cowboy sidekick.. Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
The UN Spacy has a problem: they really, really need a cultural attache for the ambassador to the Zentradi fleet. Someone who understands the Zentradi way of life. Someone who knows what it means to be nothing but a soldier.
"Lieutenant Sagara Sosuke, reporting for duty!"
Super Dimensional Panic!
--Sam
"I'm about to write you a reality check. Or would you prefer the cold, hard cash of truth?"
American cop Michael Long is near-fatally injured on vacation in Japan. Abducted from the hospital by a shadowy organization calling themselves the Forward Liberty Attack Group, his life is saved with a series of extensive cybernetic modifications. The Group's leader recruits Michael as an operative, claiming that they are dedicated to fighting evil... but it soon becomes clear that the Group is in truth building a corps of cyborg super-soldiers to conquer the world.
Michael escapes the Group before they can brainwash him. Stealing a prototype AI combat vehicle, he declares war on the evil forces of FLAG as... KAMEN RIDER KNIGHT!
--Sam
"A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist."
well, if we *really* want to take the silliness to 11...
Mamoru Chiba, rightful reincarnated ruler of Earth and destined cradle-ro^D^D^D^D^D^D^D^D^D^DOne True Love of the moon princess, is injured near unto death in battle with the Negaverse. His body is grabbed by a shadowy organization and reforged with cyberware, turning him into a hideous form with far greater fighting power. He escapes before he can be brainwashed, and takes to the roads. With his body made metal, he can no longet dance the rooftops like once he did and so instead he rides a motorcycle. His actions help thwart the Negaverse, and he himself brings down the terrorist organization that spawned him, and he spends the rest of his days riding the Earth that is his true domain, writing wrongs and healing its wounds. His story grows - of the masked man on the motorcycle, always wherever he is most needed, protecting the good and chastising the evil, thwarting those who most need thwarting. A Story grows around him - a legend - and when finally he falls in battle, sacrificing himself in the process of saving a major city from an incursion of extradimensional evil, the powers that be offer him a new place, a new name, an opportunity to compete for a wish - perhaps to set the world right, perhaps even to be as he was with his destined love, before his horrific conversion made him such that she could not bear to be with him.
Servant (Tuxedo Kamen) Rider

...and while we're at it... did anyone notice that our good man Tuxedo Kamen was a Prince of the Earth? That he and the girls were reincarnated beings of power from an earlier age? That they were brought back into themselves by the intervention of an "animal" named *luna* with the power of human speech, who had been alive since that time, and knew them in their earlier selves?
Honestly, I think it would just be really entertaining to see Luna finally flip out and kick in the Deadly Beastman Transformation.

...and on a rather different note, has anyone noticed the dramatic similarities between Angel and Darien? I mean really - cradle-robbing Dark Mysterious types, showing up in the lives of high school girls who've just been gifted with amazing powers so that they can fend off assaults by Evil Things from other dimensions, who are themselves turned evil for a while before being dragged back to the side of Good. Surely *something* could be done with this.
Quote:
...and on a rather different note, has anyone noticed the dramatic similarities between Angel and Darien? I mean really - cradle-robbing Dark Mysterious types, showing up in the lives of high school girls who've just been gifted with amazing powers so that they can fend off assaults by Evil Things from other dimensions, who are themselves turned evil for a while before being dragged back to the side of Good. Surely *something* could be done with this.
(how the heck do you get this thing to quote?)

You could get a good crossover between Buffy and Sailor Moon out of that. I can picture one of the Senshi giving the Moon/Mask backstory and getting a "been there, done that" from the Scoobie Gang.
(Edit by Bob: Shepherd, your markup is right, which is very weird... Maybe something's disabled on your account settings. I'll see if saving it from my side will make the quote work. (Moments later) Yes, it does. Do you have the ezCodes radio button selected above the edit box?)"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM ofthe Rings XXXV
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV
Spawning off of that in a slightly different direction... There've been a number of Ranma-Buffy crossovers, but here's one I don't think has been done yet:
Kasumi the Vampire Slayer.-- Bob
---------
One of the primary differences between the Left and the Right is their attitude toward the Future. The Radical wants the Future to have gotten here yesterday. The Reactionary wants the Future quietly shot and the corpse buried where no one can find it.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
And speaking of vampires:
Vampire Princess C-ko--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"
Speaking of Princesses...
Sparkling Valkyrie Princess Nabiki. [Image: wink.gif] --
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Quote:
Kasumi the Vampire Slayer.
Which prompted me to think of Belldandy the Vampire Slayer, which may be somewhat worse of a crossover.
"Why?" Haven't we all seen Belldandy's Angel?

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk

Following the line of Princesses and/or Vampires:
Vampire Princess MononokeEbony the Black Dragon
Ebony the Black Dragon

This is going to horribly offend some people, but I'm gonna post it anyway.
It all comes from something a friend said...which I completely misunderstood. Causing this to spring fully formed into my head.
Our story begins many years ago...on the day of a horrible assault upon an unsuspecting city.
But they were saved by their greatest leader, a man who sacrificed himself to stop the fiend.
The leader sealed the enemy into a newborn child - hoping his people would see the boy as a hero, bearing a burden for their sake. The leader never dreamed they would hate the child, that they would make his life a living hell.
But that was then. Now he's grown, a man by the laws of his people. He has lived through fear and distrust, constantly plagued by suspicion. But he will overcome these things, to be the strongest leader his people has ever known.
He is the vessel of Bin Laden. But he is not the terrorist.
He is Naruto Bush.
And he will become President.
-- Acyl
You are a sick and evil man and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

"Reseeestunce ees fiutil. Yoo weeel bee Useemooletud. Borg Borg Borg."
===========

"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."