Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers That Should Not Be 3, Son of Crossovers!
Re: God vs gods
Quote:
and from the no-brainer file - Ranma Saotome's Dirty Jobs
Ranma: [Stands outside the gates of Furinkan High, arms folded as if waiting for something] I'm Ranma Saotome...
Kuno: [Burst out from from nowhere swinging his bokken] Saotome you foul sorcerer, I shall defeat you!
Ranma: [Punts Kuno in the face, sending him clear over the school building. Sighs wearily] And this is my job.---------------
-Jon
Being the Mariner hitting coach is like being the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.
-Poster on USSMariner.com
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"
Digital Babylon
Tron and B5 xover. Humans invade Minbari computers using the digitizing laser during the Earth/Minbari war.--------------------
Tom Mathews aka Disruptor
--------------------
Tom Mathews aka Disruptor
Quote:
For the really warped mix, though, you go with NGE/Utena...
It's been done as a fusion with the NGE characters in the Utena world. Fane of the Firebird. You'll have to scroll down a bit.*********
Touched By His Noodly Appendage
www.venganza.org
She's ditzy. She's blond. She's clueless. She's a Prince of the Earth.
Excelted
excell as an exalt? oh my... well I doubt she would die, unless the entire setting changed with her. On the other hand this could/would cause ACROSS to actually conquer earth, exalts being supernaturaly competent at whatever they try to do.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
It's Excel, though. Her area of competency is hyperincompetency.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Excel is an Eclipse Caste.
She just always uses her anima power to swear oaths she can not possibly fulfill. Like "I will never possibly never almost certainly never ever fail to be the best person that Ilpallazzo has ever seen and have him jump inot my arms!" Then, when she breaks the oath (pretty much the next second) she is cursed to catostrohic botches on her critcal rolls.
That or she knows Defeat From the Jaw of Victory Prana.
------------------
Epsilon
Something inspired by DB Summers fusions that should not be.
www.fanfiction.net/s/3510698/1/
That reminds me of crossovers that should not be:
Db Summer as the Slayers older (or younger) sibling (Brother? It's always hard to tell gender over the net, the safe assumption is females don't exist).
Thenb again DB could probably pull it off.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
Quote:
It's Excel, though. Her area of competency is hyperincompetency.
If its Manga Excel its more a matter of people convincing themselves that they already told her mission critical details and then assigning her missions that they forgot to explain the details of. Like the reason he hired the mercenary Hyatt was for her sniper skills... she got hired because the hiring add didn't actually state anything about pre-existing health problems.
If its anime Excel, you have to remember she did manage to assassinate the creator deity twice in the first episode... after that she had the director siphoning off her skills and competency and using it to make himself an SI Marty Stew (with random side plots everywhere). Even with the skill drain she manages towards the end of the series to fly a gundam by figuring out the controls midbattle (getting two pichu fleets to obliterate each other in the process) and learns a rather embarrassing to the opponent version of Fist of the North Star.
I could rant more... but basically Excel is usually dealing with situations were she manages to get only partial orders and is expected to accomplish all the goals anyway. She is only incompetent in the beginning of the anime series and people just forget the rest of the series really...
So with that in mind: Excel of War. In which Excel Excel is sent back in time in order to kill the berserk God of War and is sent on an epic quest to kill it. The main problem is that she is given the instructions in Ancient Greek and can't tell what is going on at all, with all the glowy, speech giving, disembodied, giant, talking heads. So she spends her time lost and baffled and continuously attacked by ugly things.
Oh god...*********
www.venganza.org
A garden of Monsters
A Maria-sama ga Miteru/Claymore crossover
Too Many Movies
Magnificent Seven Samurai Dwarves
(That direct link's safe, but most of the rest of the site is NSFW)

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Mass-Marketed FPS?
(Mentioned during pre-game chatter last night)
Sanrio and Microsoft's "Halo Kitty"

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk

Re: Mass-Marketed FPS?
Now why DOES that instantly bring the hello Kitty / warhammer 40k image to mind..."I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Archer and Miyu, a love story.
for some reason it just won't leave my head...
3x3 Eyes (I *think* that's the right one) and Army of Darkness.
"Mr... Mr Ash, was it? Could you please stop shooting me? I'm really, honestly not that kind of zombie, and it's getting old."
Re: Crossovers That Should Not Be 3, Son of Crossovers!
Quote:
3x3 Eyes
Looking at that, this immediately came to mind.
xXx 3 Eyes.
Don't shoot me.---------------
-Jon
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
The population density of Wyoming is very low, but that doesn't mean the people there aren't also out to kill you.
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"
Quote:
xXx 3 Eyes.
Don't shoot me.

Vin Diesel fact: Vin Diesel can crush a coconut, just by glaring at it. Two great tastes that go great together!
Re: Re: Crossovers That Should Not Be 3, Son of Crossovers!
www.venganza.org
Quote:
xXx 3 Eyes.
It could have been worse:
xXxHOLiC : Xander Cage goes to work for a shopkeeper named Yuuko... "A bewitching action 'pic!"

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk

I would pay good money to see how much Yuuko would totally school him.*********
www.venganza.org
xXx
Would it destroy my reputation if I admitted that, when I saw "xXx," my first thought was not the Vin Diesel film, but rather Sonoda's "Cannon God Exaxxion"?
(the original 'symbol' on the Exaxxion robot looked, coincendentally, like xXx)
It would, quite the opposite, ENHANCE your rep.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Re: reputation
The thing about the xXx movies that gets me is that they use a different agent each time..
So, I'm thinking..
xXx: Enemy Of Japan
Ryouga Hibiki as the new Triple X operative. Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Re: reputation
He gets there...after the fact.
Unless Ranma's there, in which case Deus Ex Machina kicks in and BAM!, ass-kicking ensues.*********
www.venganza.org