Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime-opener dream fragment - Tatsu no Kanshin & others
Re: fanart
I needed something different to do as a break from another project I'm working on, and I remembered the desription of Meave's hair style. Anyway, I'm not happy at all with Keiu, and yes, Maeve's supposed to be wearing shoulder pads in the third picture.
[Image: mab001.png]
[Image: mab002.png]
[Image: mab000.png]
An attempt at a red cap. I freely admit to it being influenced by the ones in Matt Wagner's Mage: The Hero Discovered
[Image: redcap.png]
Edit: Really not happy with Keiu *sigh*
--
Graham's First Rule of Internet Retailing:
If your 'shopping cart' site requires anything more complex than
HTML, SSL and a session cookie, at least one of your competitors
will run a site which does not. Your competitor will get the sale.
Shinkansen Slam
"It came out! That's Tsuki's Shinkansen Slam, a high-level aura technique for single or multiple opponents! Normally, that amount of force delivered to a person's rib cage would kill them instantly, but with this technique the aura flares and delivers the blow evenly over their entire body, so the enemy is only stunned and breathless. They're also knocked backwards so if there's a crowd of attackers it clears a path, and the burst of energy from the strike clears a space immediately as well. Truly a fearsome technique!"
- CD's mind works in strangeand mysterious ways, and generally in irregular dribblets where writing is concernedSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
A kung-fu nun in a leather thong was no less extreme than anything else he had seen that day. - Rev. Dark's IST: Holy Sea World
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Re: Shinkansen Slam
It's probably a year ago that the question was posed, but I came up with an amswer for why Kennan's parents aren't there helping out: they are. His father is on the city council, and his mother is the civilian liason to the local Anti-G Special Reaction Unit of the JSDF - they're ones running damage control so only those already in the know get involved.
- CDSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
For the next 72 hours, Itachi intoned, I will slap you with this trout. - Spying no Jutsu, chapter 3
"In the futuristic taco bell of the year 20XX, justice wears an aluminum sombrero!"hemlock-martini
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows