Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet Another New Fic Reccomendation Thread
Re: And now...
Tailkinker has so far posted seven chapters of an excellent Ranma/Bleach crossover entitled Pale Horse.--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
I 'bumped into' Ed Becerra on the Anime Addventure and he mentioned a story he's co-authoring. It's Babylon 5/Star Trek crossover, set durring the Mimbari war on B5's timeline and durring/shortly after the 6th Trek Movie (The Undiscovered Country)
www.fanfiction.net/s/1944...hin_Veneer__________________
666-HELL The phone number of the Beast
This probably got mentioned long ago, and I'm going to have to edit to add the actual link, but I was just reading Elisabeth Culmer's Lemonade and this quote really jumped out. Faith Lehane speaks to Duo Maxwell about Uchiha Sasuke, and why he seriously needs to relax:
Quote:
...the world doesn't revolve around any single person. The world isn't out to fuck over any single person. The world doesn't give a flying fuck about individuals. That's why we have to care, because nothing else is going to bother."
Link to ch11, in which the quote appears : www.fanfiction.net/s/2604823/11/Lemonade
Note that Faith and Duo have just engaged in a bitt of (off camera) stress relief, with enough fore and after detail that stodgier workplaces may be offended, though I don't think there's anything that would trip your average word filter, if they allow it on ff.n in the first place.SERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
For the next 72 hours, Itachi intoned, I will slap you with this trout. - Spying no Jutsu, chapter 3
"In the futuristic taco bell of the year 20XX, justice wears an aluminum sombrero!"hemlock-martini
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Re: We WILL, We WILL
Fox Metal
Person With many Aliases does Naruto rock'n'roll crackfic.
---------------
Epsilon
I CAN'T HEAR YOU!
no seriously I can't
Re: We WILL, We WILL
...--
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Quote:
"I know!" Robin said, stepping into the room a bit, "Is there any such thing as an ugly superhero girl? I've never seen one!"
"Me neither. I mean... Starfire. Wow!" Beast Boy said. It needed no further comment.
From Deadpan Love - this is some pretty good funny.Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Sinom Bre arises from his torpor to start a new Ranma-fic with characters of remarkably human character.
Falling to Earth
The Flat Next Door by Tassos
Quote:
Summary: The summer after OotP: after an attack on 4 Privet Dr, Harry and the Dursleys are relocated to a London flat. Still reeling from his losses, Harry finds a friend in his muggle neighbor, Rupert Giles.
Feels remarkably plausible, without using a Deus Ex MaShoehorn plot device to force the cast together.
Quote:
From Deadpan Love - this is some pretty good funny.
Link?
-------------
Epsilon
from JFGI www.fanfiction.net/s/3588...adpan_Love
Quote:
Deadpan Love
Okay... I just read the first chapter of this and it's good. I definitely like it so far.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
An interesting little Superhero story.
A rmild manner reporter gets to interview a supervillianess for a magazine. She's an rather well drawn character.
banter-latte.annotations....e/#more-15
banter-latte.annotations....o/#more-18
banter-latte.annotations....e/#more-28
banter-latte.annotations....r/#more-32
banter-latte.annotations....e/#more-39
banter-latte.annotations....x/#more-43
banter-latte.annotations....n/#more-49
banter-latte.annotations....art-eight/
Re: Yet Another New Fic Reccomendation Thread
Bwahahahahahahahah.

===============================================
"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to kill you quite horribly now."
Re: Yet Another New Fic Reccomendation Thread
I am recommending this author not merely due to Dear Order but because their body of Harry Potter work includes THIS, which according to its summary:
Quote:
After waking up soaked in milk amid shouting, screaming, and possible murder, Harry was willing to bet his Firebolt, Hedwig and his entire collection of Weasley jumpers that the day was only going to get weirder
When cheese and penguins are involved you KNOW you have a good fic...
Saved by the Bolo
Rakeesh posted a companion story to Caught by the Bolo a nBSG/Bolo xover. See Saved by the Bolo.
WMD
--Werehawk--
My mom's brief take on upcoming Guatemalan Elections "In last throes of preelection activities. Much loudspeaker vote pleading."
Re: See Noir Evil
In See Noir Evil Xander's world view is slightly skewed. He didn't do it- but he did. They have it on tape. From three different angles. But he didn't do it. Thats what Tara is telling him. Did I mention this is post series? It is.
And he sees gremlins. The on the wing popping out rivets kind.
Crazy Goodness Updated Daily!
TF Mirrorverse
In the Mirrorverse, the personalities of the Transformers are reversed - which makes for some interesting combinations...
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
Re: TF Mirrorverse
Tailkinker's Pale Horse sends Ranma some Bleach-style trouble, with a rather unique take on the nature of the Jusenkyou curse. --
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Dude! you recced that fic on the last page [Image: happy.gif]
-Same friend.
Well, he's just posted chapter 9, so...--
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Jedi Buttercup has start a redo story that starts near the end of Deathly Hallows... Back Again, Harry? www.tthfanfic.org/Story-13598/jedibutte ... +Harry.htm
marvel/highlander/buffy crossover
(x-men)marvel/highlander/buffy crossover
Logans daughter buffy
www.fanfiction.net/s/1335...o_Memories

---edit---
Short funny:
Andrew makes a wish, Xander is very unimpressed.
Buffy X-overs
www.fanfiction.net/s/3471...nimpressed
Its the well written oddfics that make my day...
Justice League: Ponyland- In which Booster Gold and Blue Beetle have an Adventure in a Land where Ponies speak.
Also: Munchy, hehe. You'll have to read to see, but she bears mentioning.
new stories
That's What You'll Take to the Grave is a followup to April 10,1997 and The Sum of Their parts, a very good Daria/Buffy crossover.
Slats: Moments in Time is a collection of snapshots from the Bridges universe (one of the older Buffy/Stargate crossovers, but one of the best in my opinion).
RMH
Weiler's Law
Nothing is impossible for the man who doesn't have to do it himself.
Re: new stories
"Turn Me Loose: A Harry Potter Adventure" by Jbern
This is the first chapter to the sequel to Bungle in the Jungle.
jbern.fanficauthors.net/Harry_Potter.php
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV