Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
284 is enough AGAIN! NEW NEW new fic reccomendation thread
Re: New Apathy Story
Quote:
A gundam Wing fanfic without Gundams so far...
Hey, if I can write BGClassic fics without putting the Sabers into their hardsuits, then other people can write Gundam fics without the Gundams [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: 6bf36ddc1d2c96930d75576c361a9b3f8152885f.gif]Jeanne Hedge
www.jhedge.com

"Believe me, if I have to go the rest of my life without companionship, knowing myself won't be a problem."
-- Gabrielle of Potadeia
Re: New Apathy Story
I've read those Gundam stories and they're really very good. Much better than the usual run of fanfiction for that series (which tend to clash of fanon with canon so severely that the conflict was written up in wikipedia).D for Drakensis
You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
SGC fanfic The Midas Syndrome
A first mission fanfic for the complete SG1 team. Jack gains a very dangerous ability and it's all Daniel's fault.
------------------
www.fanfiction.net/s/336010/1/
------------------
hmelton
God bless
Re: SGC fanfic The Midas Syndrome
NSFW! Harry Potter and the Sword of Gryffindor is funny, but crude. Crude as in hur hur boobies. The author's note describes the story perfectly: This story is a broad farce with over the top humor (a good deal of it is crude and sexual) and OOC actions (thats Out Of Character if you dont know). Also, this is my first smut-ish fic. If you dont like sex and sex-based humor, do NOT read this!
The Idiot's Guide to Nindo is a Naruto/xxxHOLiC crossover. Okay, but it left me wondering just what the heck the author was trying to say at times.
Insanity's Ending. So... Naruto is bonkers and not in a good way. The writing is a little unwieldy at times, but the story is spiffy.
Geor-sama has put Naruto: Altered History on ff.net. Cleaned up a bit, but only up to chapter four as of yet.
Has anyone caught sight of a good Avatar: the Last Airbender story?
Re: SGC fanfic The Midas Syndrome
I'm not sure if this one has appeared here before but after the recommendation in the last post I felt that it should be added.
*NSFW*Lovegood, Boobs Gooder*NSFW*
There were points in there where I slid out of my chair because I wsa laughing so hard.

Kheram
Ozallos
Ozzalos posts first part of saffronication on ffnet.
www.fanfiction.net/s/3265597/1/
WMD
--Werehawk--
My mom's brief take on upcoming Guatemalan Elections "In last throes of preelection activities. Much loudspeaker vote pleading."