Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
284 is enough - NEW new fic rec thread
Re: New from AlbertG
Oh, and just to be incredibly silly...
Ethan Rayne Visits A Certain Small Redneck Mountain Town--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Re: New from AlbertG
Oh, and...
Jack Bauer Visits A Small Town In California--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
new story
From Kurt Busiek's and Alex Ross's MARVELS, the story of a lonely little mutant girl who finds Phil Sheldon again, and tries to find a place in a strange and fearful world...our own.
www.fanfiction.net/s/2863231/1/
re: "Maggie"
Wow.
Just, wow.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Re: re: "Maggie"
Agreed. I read the first three chapters of that last night at 1 AM. Only the threat of falling asleep in my chair tore me away from the story, and I'm looking forward to going back to it later today.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
New Rorschach's Blot
...a sequel to Make A Wish: Back In Black. And this time it's a crossover...
-- Bob
---------
Re: New Rorschach's Blot
The Hunt For Harry Potter
www.fanfiction.net/s/3032621/1/
Make a Wish Sequel
...holy crap, that's some good writing. DarkMark has more, too.
- CDSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
A kung-fu nun in a leather thong was no less extreme than anything else he had seen that day. - Rev. Dark's IST: Holy Sea World
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
I forgot to follow up on that -- I finished it later that same day, and was just blown away. That's one hell of a story.
-- Bob
---------
Re: 284 is enough - NEW new fic rec thread
Philister over on TTH has a really good BtVS crossover wth a fandom I'd never have thgouht would work... and yet it does. A Slayer Transformed chronicles what happens when a slayer on the run from the worst of the worst happens to save a talking fire truck from some demons... Strongly reccomended, even if you aren't familiar with Transformers in the base incarnation used - thoguh I admit, I keep menatlly subbing "Fire Convoy" for "Optimus Prime" because having both the Fire Convoy toy and the Masterpiece Optimus Prime I have to somehow integrate both of them into my toy shelf command structure, kind of like having both Unicron and the mostly black recolor makes the second Dark Nova, from TF:Victory.
As an aside, I note that the design used for Cybertron/Primus in the current show (TF:Galaxy Force for sub snobs like myself, TF:Cybertron for dub duffers) is a minor remold from an official resin model that was shown as a prototype for a Unicron that was never produced at Botcon a few years ago.
- CD is a major, major TF fanSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
A kung-fu nun in a leather thong was no less extreme than anything else he had seen that day. - Rev. Dark's IST: Holy Sea World
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows