Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One concerted reading period later...
Re: Another Recommendation
re: A Not-So-Simple Wish
Quote:
Hmm. Not my cuppa that one. I couldn't even get through the first page.
I'll admit the prologue is abrupt and a bit amateurish. But please muddle through and give the story proper another try; I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.
original work I swear by
I figure I might as well be fair and all, since I posted a link to DW in their forum's equivalent of this thread.
sennadar.dontexist.com/
it's the backup site, but it's the most up-to-date one.
Trust me on this, if you like epic fantasy that doesn't get boring after the first three books like Salvatore's works do, this place has the series to read. By now it's one full five-book long series (Firestaff), and the three book sequel half written (Pyrosian Chronicles) ... and I do mean book, as in paperback volume. I could wax on and on about it, but I'll just say that this is the series that cost me last year's summer term finals and leave it at that.
-Griever
hey Nate, yo D, hullo Mal. *yawn* need more sleep. [Image: tired.gif]
When tact is required, use brute force. When force is required, use greater force.
When the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. - The Book of Cataclysm
OK folks, time to start new threads
Because this one's just too darn big for me to read through, and from what I've seen it's devolved to general discussion. I'm not telling you to stop talking, just start new threads when the topic hits as big-enough tangent or gets overly long...
Offsides (in light moderator mode)Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At LargeDrunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large