Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If anime characters were transformers, which Transformer (or vehicle mode) would they be?

I can live with that...
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

Ryoga Hibiki a standard brown UPS truck. They do not follow directions all that well and packages tend to get lost.

Aihru pretty much already is a transfomer by going from duck to human girl and of course to magical girl Princess Tutu. Only thing I can think of is making the human or the magical girl Cybertonian
--------------------
Tom Mathews aka Disruptor

I find it bad to involve magical girls with transformers... that just ends in creepy.  Seriously that happened already.
Also, Ryouga is a dedicated snowplow.  Destructive.  Oblivious.  Accidently where they need to be or following each other around in large groups.

You mean the Binaltech manga, where Megatron enslaves a schoolgirl to be his partner with the goo from his naughty tentacles? Or did I miss a magical girls/TFs encounter?

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Kiss Players was a bad trip....

like, really bad.

*is still trying to hide the corpses over that one*