Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers That Should Not Be XIII: The Horrors, The Horrors...

Hagbard Celine Dion -- Canadian anarchist who fights the Illumanti by recording Top 10 pop songs in a studio on his golden submarine...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Hagrid Celine?
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

Quote:Hagrid Celine?
"'Ere, now, 'Arry -- 'E-'oo-Must-Not-Be-Named, 'e's a tool o' the Illuminati, 'e is. Oooh, I shouldna said that. 'Ave a rock cake?"
-- Bob
---------

While trying to find a different tab among the couple hundred or so I have open, I happened to pass by Shadow Crystal Mage's ffn page. A couple of titles blurred together...

Decadent Habits of 2814

-Morgan. What is that, I don't even...

(dramatic music on a dark screen, on which plain white letters fade up)

From the makers of "2069: A Sex Oddessy" and "Planet of the Rapes"

A pants-creaming story of freinds with benefits that's out of this world

Eat Me: The Sextra Terrestrial

Coming to an adult video shop near you in 2012

(music builds to a crescendo and ends, leaving heavy breathing, and then a rough-throated voiceover)

"Eat Me, phone ho..."

- CD, ducks and runs... again
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

I'll bet it was already made twenty-plus years ago.
-- Bob
---------

Given the human obsession with sexuality in general, it's probably been made a hundred times over by various amateurs for their bedroom shelf, and at least two or three by more or less professional adult studios. I know for a fact 2069 has, I remember seeing the title in the adult section of my hometown video rental place in the early 90s.

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles

After the murder of the nobles of the Central 46 is discovered, Yamamoto-soutaicho has teams from Divisions 4 and 2 searching the records and the citzens of Soul Society for any trace of the spirit energy of noble lines, so that the civilian leadership can be restored. As it happens, one of the senior families had a daughter who had become an active duty shinigami, but who disappeared a few decades ago in the human world... supposedly. In fact, investigation of the deceased's effects reveals several letters from the prodigal child, who had apparently used her connections to get a young-style gigai and hidden among a society of humans with special powers for a decade, making a place for herself in an living family thorugh the use of a memory changer. Less encouraging was that the letters ended shortly after reporting that she had delivered a son, and apparently had to go into hiding in the human world as well...

Division 2 investigation in the human world eventually turns up the boy in question - Harry Potter. Exactly when to have this happen is a different question, of course - if it was before he actually went to Hogwartrs there'd be little reason for him to ever return, while after Sirius's death he'd want to still help his freinds with their dark lord infestation but he'd likely be interested in the chance to look for Sirius among the dead, even if the Killing Curse removes souls from the cycle of reincarnaion like a Quincy's bow. Or it could be post-series but pre-crapilogue, I suppose, though being Master of Death in Bleach-world might be ungodly hax. Of course, that would be nothing new for Bleach.

In any case, the idea sprang from the thought that it might be interesting if the standard "Harry is actually the heir to a noble title, with real authority and obligations" plot got played so that they applied somewhere other than wizarding society as such. Honestly, though, probably the only named character who wouldn't roflstomp Potterverse opponents is whatsisname the Division 4 kid - Hanataro maybe? The one who Ichigo found in the sewers during the "rescue Rukia" arc - so writing it would be a matter of coming up with things for Harry to do on the Bleach side, and he'd need some crazy hax powers in order to compete there himself. And, of course, the Gotei 13 members would be irritated and appalled by the fact that he's too itchy to stay safely cloistered in the chambers of the Central 46 instead of poking around in his cloak-that-prevents-all-detection and getting into trouble, not to mention his bizarre version of kido skills, some of which (the entire discipline of Transfiguration, for example) have no paralells outside of the effects of certain bankai. I imagine Urahars, Mayuri and the Kido Corps in general would be fascinated.

If not for being Bleach, I'd put this in CTMB, but it is, in fact, Bleach, which for some reason I've read a couple stories based in recently, so here it is.

- CD
--

Technically it would Bleach fanfiction... which is a different beast.  Sometimes they use editors to improve things.  Bleach itself is a perfect storm of good enough at points to want more, an intresting setting, and a writer capable of failing just enough to keep you intrested and bad enough to cause that dire need to fix the issues with the story that spawns most fanfiction.
I do wonder what the ring would actually do in this setting... I mean if you wanted to cause havoc... have it work on people removed from the cycle of reincarnation.  Bleach has a large amount of disinformation campaigns at work in it.

Warhammer 40,000 and Skylark of Space.
The Warboss's eyes blinked. "Too much Dakka . . . "
I thought about posting this one in the Plotponies thread, but realized the bronies would get upset
http://lh3.googleusercon...85c703b159a6c87ec78f.gif
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Pinkie Pie: Sweet like cotton candy, chewy like Cthulhu.

- CD
--

Pinkie Pie is to cotton candy as Rarity is to marshmallows.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

Two quotes juxtaposed gives a CTSNB:

"It was raining on Mongo that morning."

"Mongo only pawn in game of life."
--
Rob Kelk

Sister Princess Tutu, in which a teenaged boy discovers he has a dozen devoted sisters, all of whom are ballet dancers, and all of whom are actually ducks.
-- Bob
---------

Bob Schroeck Wrote:Sister Princess Tutu, in which a teenaged boy discovers he has a dozen devoted sisters, all of whom are ballet dancers, and all of whom are actually ducks.
Does that make him a mallard?
-----
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

Mallard is one breed of ducks - the iconic males-with-irridescent-green-heads of Norman Rockwell Americana paintings and imitators - the word for a male duck is a drake, as with geese.

- CD, raised ducks as a kid
--

cross Stargate SG-1 with Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Result: Daniel Jackson and the Olympians

ClassicDrogn Wrote:Mallard is one breed of ducks - the iconic males-with-irridescent-green-heads of Norman Rockwell Americana paintings and imitators - the word for a male duck is a drake, as with geese.

Wasn't Drake the near-immortal muscleman who worked with Yomiko Readman?

(This chain of associations is really getting daffy...)
--
Rob Kelk

ClassicDrogn Wrote:Mallard is one breed of ducks - the iconic males-with-irridescent-green-heads of Norman Rockwell Americana paintings and imitators - the word for a male duck is a drake, as with geese.

Ah, so it is.  My mistake.
-----

Obviously this makes him /Darkwing Duck./

robkelk Wrote:

Wasn't Drake the near-immortal muscleman who worked with Yomiko Readman?

(This chain of associations is really getting daffy...)
And some of these jokes are downright fowl. 8P

Which brings in young master Artemis.

Are we in the second Actaeon?
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

Somebody call NCIS, this joke needs a coroner.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.