Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers That Should Not Be 19: Making no sense, right from the gecko

Let's swap the "Star Child" from 2001, with the one from V.

I suggest that we put the cheesily executed V handpuppet fusion baby where it truly belongs: Sesame Street. Who wants to see Space Lizard Nazi muppets? I do! I do! 

Doc Kent, Man of Steel
Needs no explanation, really. Smile
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Ponies and Frogs living together...Mass hysteria!
The Muppets Take Manehattan.

Ross, I think you have the wrong thread. This is a cross over that MUST BE!

We knew he was leaving to find some more interesting life forms, but where did he end up? What kind of *weirdoes* would he find interesting?
Find out in: The Muppets take Doctor Manhattan!
or...
Piggy has a new Obsession!

Now I have a mental image of Ms. Piggy giving Rorsharch's prison speech.
"I'm not locked in here with you: you're locked in here WITH ME!"

Guess that means Sam the Eagle--my muppet choice to play Doc Manhatten--annihilates Hamsharch before she can mess with Gonzomandias' plan.

Ross Van Loan Wrote:Now I have a mental image of Ms. Piggy giving Rorsharch's prison speech."I'm not locked in here with you: you're locked in here WITH ME!"
Shouldn't that be "I'm not locked in here with you: you're locked in here WITH MOI!"
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
I'm not worthy! (bow, grovel, bow!)
Touché! This is becoming more and more a thing that should be!

...Janice as Silk Spectre 2?

Going back to the root, how about recasting Watchmen a different way... which would result in Dr. Manehattan...
EDIT:  Note to self: do not post when falling asleep.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

We've removed Jenny Calender from her place in the Buffy-verse and replaced her with Jenny Shepard (NCIS) lets see what happens

Quote:Rajvik wrote:
We've removed Jenny Calender from her place in the Buffy-verse and replaced her with Jenny Shepard (NCIS) lets see what happens
We've then replaced both of those along with Jenny Anywhere with Officer Jenny. Let's see what happens then.  
-People may die, but ideas are forever. Je suis Charlie.

Take a good look at Agatha Heterodyne, with particular attention to her blonde hair, bombshell figure, eyeglasses, and propensity for Mad Science.  (If your eyes bug out, you're taking too good a look; get your mind out of the gutter.)
Now note the same features about Gina Diggers.

Need I say more?
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

We've just switched the Winchester brothers' Impala with the General Lee. Because cars.
(next up, we putt KITT into rotation swapping with various cars around the multiverse. Hilarity ensues)

We've just switched Roger Smith and (Clone Wars-era) Obi-Wan Kenobi. After all, they're both called "The Negotiator," right? What could possibly go wrong?
(For the record: Roger gets to keep Big O, Corwin Ravenhair-style, and Kenobi is still full-up Jedi).

Quote:SkyeFire wrote:
We've just switched the Winchester brothers' Impala with the General Lee. Because cars.
(next up, we putt KITT into rotation swapping with various cars around the multiverse. Hilarity ensues)

We've just switched Roger Smith and (Clone Wars-era) Obi-Wan Kenobi. After all, they're both called "The Negotiator," right? What could possibly go wrong?
(For the record: Roger gets to keep Big O, Corwin Ravenhair-style, and Kenobi is still full-up Jedi).
That will be hilarious when they hit Jojo. I can't help but see the KITT leading the Pillar Men. (Why is this car posing for some reason?)  
-People may die, but ideas are forever. Je suis Charlie.

Just a thought for possible mayhem, lets swap Jens (Jaens?) from Cat Planet Cuties, with Zim from Invader Zim.
No, we don't switch their assistants, they can remain in place as is.

Seraviel Wrote:
Quote:SkyeFire wrote:We've just switched the Winchester brothers' Impala with the General Lee. Because cars.

That will be hilarious when they hit Jojo. I can't help but see the KITT leading the Pillar Men. (Why is this car posing for some reason?)

"when they hit Jojo"? I thought only the PowerPuf Girls hit Jojo...
--
Rob Kelk

We've just switched Jojo (Jojo's Bizarre Adventures) with Mojo Jojo (Powerpuff Girls). Lets start the fun in both worlds and see what happens.

I give Mojo Jojo about 3 days, before he is begging to be put back in a cell.

We've secretly replaced RWBY's Grimm with American McGee's Grimm. Let's see whether anyone notices.
--
Rob Kelk

and since American McGee's Grimm is busy over in RWBY, we've decided to substitute him with Billy and Mandy's Grimm

Meanwhile, RWBY swaps in Portland PD Homicide Detective Nicholas Burkhardt.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Inspired by Peggy's recent viewing habits...

The Ghost in the Shell and Mrs. Muir
-- Bob
---------

And another, inspired by a comment my sister-in-law made during the Macy's Parade this morning:

Hogwarts School of Rock
-- Bob
---------

Quote:Bob Schroeck wrote:
Inspired by Peggy's recent viewing habits...
The Ghost in the Shell and Mrs. Muir
Is Muir-san's first name "Motoko," perchance?  Because I could certainly see ghost!Bato pursuing her, just like in the movie.