Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers That Should Not Be 20: One token-Ringu to network them all

A cute animal that's the brains of the partnership, that's fine and traditional.
But what kind of magical girl motto is "Butt Kicking for Goodness!"?

We've decided to exchange Kyuubi (Naruto) and Kyubey (PMMM)...

Actually, no, let's not.

(the idea that Madara sent Kyubey into battle against the first Hokage would be hilarious, though)
-People may die, but ideas are forever. Je suis Charlie.

Quote:Seraviel wrote:
We've decided to exchange Kyuubi (Naruto) and Kyubey (PMMM)...

Actually, no, let's not.

(the idea that Madara sent Kyubey into battle against the first Hokage would be hilarious, though)
So would the Idea of Naruto unintentionally creating Magical Ninja Girl contracts.

Quote:Jinx999 wrote:
Nanoha's, probably. 
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Quote:Manytales00 wrote:
Quote:Seraviel wrote:
So would the Idea of Naruto unintentionally creating Magical Ninja Girl contracts.
...what if they were all with shadow clones of his Sexy no Jutsu form?
-- Bob
---------

Quote:Bob Schroeck wrote:
Quote:Jinx999 wrote:
Nanoha's, probably. 
That actually defines most of the Magical Girl Memes.The only exception so far has been Magical Girl Apocalypse.

The Shining and Airplane!

Here's Johnny...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

As X-COM grew, the Commander decided he needed an additional level of "deputy commanders" to manage day-to-day issues in the different branches. Bradford was, of course, the obvious choice for Deputy Commander for Operations. But since Shen and Valen were both too critical in their hands-on roles, the R&D branch needed a dedicated manager to coordinate their activities from a higher level.
After a brief search, the Commander chose a new Deputy Commander for R&D: Cave Johnson.

On the one hand, that will result in much crazy awesome.

On the other hand, emphasis on crazy.

Crossing North American dub Sailor Moon and North American translation Gunnm gives us Battle Angel Lita...
--
Rob Kelk

Putting Alita in a mech might result in Gunnm Wing...
-- Bob
---------

Have Gunnm will travel?

Quote:Timote wrote:
Have Gunnm will travel?
Filling the fanservice niche, we have "The Naked Gunnm."  
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Have Gunnm will travel?
If that was a Cross with "Have Spacesuit Will Travel" I'd put that in the Should be category.

Wow... I did not expect my suggestion to be a Checkhov's Gunnm.
--
Rob Kelk

Quote:Manytales00 wrote:
Have Gunnm will travel?
If that was a Cross with "Have Spacesuit Will Travel" I'd put that in the Should be category.
Actually, I believe Heinlein's story (the title at least) was inspired by the old TV show 'Have Gun - Will Travel' which started the year before the book was publishedhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050025/ 

Here's one (inspired by seeing a certain Netflix trailer today): Voltron and Scooby Doo. You know, because the V-team spend 3/4 of every episode getting their leonine tails kicked before finally uniting to form Voltron, and Fred's stock phrase is "let's split up, gang!" when the whole party should really be sticking together. Leading to:
"It's the biggest Ro-beast-ghost-thingy we've ever seen! Let's separate Voltron and attack as individual lions, team!"

Quote:SkyeFire wrote:
Here's one (inspired by seeing a certain Netflix trailer today): Voltron and Scooby Doo. You know, because the V-team spend 3/4 of every episode getting their leonine tails kicked before finally uniting to form Voltron, and Fred's stock phrase is "let's split up, gang!" when the whole party should really be sticking together. Leading to:
"It's the biggest Ro-beast-ghost-thingy we've ever seen! Let's separate Voltron and attack as individual lions, team!"
Brilliant! Now all we need is the second bridge of the Argo/Yamato to be on fire before we fire the Wave Motion Gun, and then we'll be ready to form the Blazing Sword, and then we can unmask Old Man Jenkins!  
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Quote:Ebony wrote:
Quote:SkyeFire wrote:
Brilliant! Now all we need is the second bridge of the Argo/Yamato to be on fire before we fire the Wave Motion Gun, and then we'll be ready to form the Blazing Sword, and then we can unmask Old Man Jenkins!  
It's been a bit of a week, so that made a collision in my brain. Ow.When do they watch the show on DVD so they can see what the plot is and foil it?

May God forgive me, may history judge me charitably...

Quote:Mamorien wrote:
May God forgive me, may history judge me charitably...
Spoiler [+]
Futanari no Kyojin, aka A Dick on Titan
   ...Annie will NOT be happy with this development.
TechXover!
We've just "upgraded" the GhostBusters' proton packs with flux capacitors.  Time to SCIENCE!  We're done here.

Misheard "Rio Olympics" as "Real Olympics" and had a brief thought of an olympics for ghost before common sense prevailed (although there was that jogger in the first film so sporting ghosts are cannon for the ghostbusters universe).

It'ss been a while, but I'm still around.

However.

Ah! Megumi Sama and Enoch 
Actually, since Enoch 1 was part of the Dead Sea scrolls,......
--------------------
Tom Mathews aka Disruptor

Quote:ShinDangaioh wrote:
It'ss been a while, but I'm still around.

However.

Ah! Megumi Sama and Enoch 

Actually, since Enoch 1 was part of the Dead Sea scrolls,......
What, are you conflating three goddesses and three EVAs there?
--
Rob Kelk