Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge, For Fun
This one came to me on the way home from work...
Iron Chet
An Eyrie Productions, UnInc., Production.
Tonight's Episode: Iron Chet New Avalon competes against challenger Chet #TXH-1701, from Kane's World, in Battle: Ragolian Saber Beetle.
Cooking Commentary: Alton Brown
Food Safety Commentary: Steve Irwin IV.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Re: Re: Challenge, For Fun
The Dork Is Rising -- Susan Cooper's extensive and unflattering three-volume biography of Bill Gates.

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
Fourty Signs of Pain.
Kim Stanley Robinson takes a in depth look at torture methods used through out the course of history.[Image: smalldarksideoc5.png]
The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."
-Analects Book V, Chaper XXVI
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Kushiel's Chosin
A lush, sensual, and violent tale of a geisha's attempt to save Korea from the hardships of war.--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Children of a Lessor God - Everything was perfect in Eden... until the rent came due.
The Color of Monkey - A documentary exploring the various hues of some of mankind's closer relatives.
-Rob Kelk
"Actually, my goal is to write neat stories. The money just makes it possible for me to write them faster and then buy neat toys."
Ryk E. Spoor, 7 November 2007
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Re: Challenge, For Fun
One from John Kovalic... go read it
-Rob Kelk
"I heard there was a trial run of soylent blue, but they had to cease production when the George Carlin ran out..."
Mark Jones, 13 Jan 2008
--
Rob Kelk

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
It is an adaption of an old joke.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nRNYG_xM2U
Still a good joke though.
More contributions from Usenet, some almost a month old...

Blue Bonnet: Not the most popular anime, but whenever the main character from it appear elsewheres, those shows are greatly improved.
Bubblegum Crisps: 4 young women form a band to promote a brand of potato-chip-flavored bubble gum, but soon find out that the product causes mutations...
Bubblegun Crisis: The bubbles, they won't form!
Cosmic Party: 2 billion teenagers from Outer Space descend on Japan for a major block party.
Crusher Moe: A cute girl wants to take up the sport of boxing.
Dirty Air: The story of Los Angeles.
Expel Saga: Who will be left in the classroom, when students, one by one, keep on doing more and more insane stunts?
Hype Police: When something major doesn't live up to expectations, they make someone pay!
Kano's Journey: The story of how he got the metal plate in his head, and why Sonya was on his tail in the original Mortal Kombat tournament.
Legend of Black Haven: Stories from the Underground Railroad
Magical Meow-Meow Naruto: Okay, the Sexy no Jutsu's gone too far now...
ManDread: A documentary about women and their bad blind dates.
Nagima?! 1 boy, 18 nagging sisters.
Outlaw Scar: Find out why Mufasa kicked his own brother out of Pride Rock.
Outlaw Tar: One otaku's journey to ban smoking.
Pivot Candidate (no description)
Rave of the Fireflies: Fireflies, techno music, and hallucinogenics... bad idea.
Royal Space Farce (or The Wangs of Honneamise): The race to be the first in space to moon onlookers.
SeX-Driver (no description)
Super GAOLS! the Galaxy Police Force must device a new type of jail to hold misbehaving gods and goddesses while they await trial on charges such as Drunk & Disorderly, Involuntary Linguistic Babelification, and Stellarcide. >D B Malmquist>
Super GOALS! A retrospective on soccer, and the Spanish announcers that shout forever.
To Hear: A drama of a group of 17-year-old high schoolers that are all deaf.
Trigon: The story of how he wreaked havok and terror, before his daughter could stop him.
xxxHolio: Everything was relatively normal, until Beavis and Butthead found Yuuko's shop...
You're Under Artest! Sports star Ron Artetst, in order to raise some good publicity, is trained as a policeman, and then loaned out to Bokutoh City, where's he's teamed with Officers Natsumi and Miyuki.
-Rob Kelk
"I heard there was a trial run of soylent blue, but they had to cease production when the George Carlin ran out..."
Mark Jones, 13 Jan 2008
--
Rob Kelk

Casabianca, or Everybody Goes to Mick's - The story of a Rolling Stone and his wife at home, and the parties they host.
-Rob Kelk
Mark Jones, 13 Jan 2008
--
Rob Kelk

Re:Challenge
Kekko Ramen - All things related to ramen. "Evil tends to triumph over good...unless good is very, very sneaky."-Anonymous-
Kekko Ramen Redeux
Kekko Ramen - You add liquid and heat it HOW? Ick....
All Creatures Great and Smell: The heartwarming biography of a veterinarian who specialized in large animals with body odor problems.

-- Bob
---------

Ghost in the Hell -one cyborg supersoldier- Motoko Kusanagi must fight her way through levels of Hell using the skills she learned from Special Ops.

Steed Racer-Fictional knights use specially enhanced steeds to race

Lord of the Mings-a fictional rehash of the rebellion against the Ming Dynasty in China

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer 's Scone-Harry Potter must prevent Voldemort from ruling Scotland.

Dagonballz-The fish-men are searching for the seven balls to free Dagon

Charlie's Angles- The mysterious Charlie sends three female detectives who use mathematics to solve cases. PBS
Applying thread defibrillation...
A feature-length movie about something going terribly wrong when a new player joins a full-immersion computer game set in a jungle: .hack//GUU
--
Rob Kelk

Quote:Expel Saga

It occurs to me that the planet the first part of Star Ocean 2 takes place on is named Expel...

-Morgan.
Thread revival, to annoy a certain group...
Xenu: Warrior Princess (description withheld to protect the poster's sanity)
--
Rob Kelk