Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers that should not be: Reigning in (the) Chaos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
My brain still hurts from the thought of this one: what happens when Slappy Squirrel gets a visit from her other nephew, Foamy?

--The Twisted One
"If you
wish to converse with me, define your
terms."

--Voltaire
Doug wakes up from his latest Gate transfer underneath a handy sign:
"South Park?  Where's that?  Well, sounds normal enough...."
Gah.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
TheTwisted1 Wrote:My brain still hurts from the thought of this one: what happens when Slappy Squirrel gets a visit from her other nephew, Foamy?

--The Twisted One
The family reunion; Slappy, Skippy, Foamy, Rocket J., Secret, and Screwy, the patriarch of the clan.

The Wanderer

...that's brilliant.

Terribly twisted, in its way, but brilliant. I think I'd like to read that.
All that's standing between Nanoha Takamachi and the top of the United Assassin's Association are the world's 10 best killers.

But Nanoha doesn't want to be an assassin...

-Morgan.
Bruce Boxleitner meets the Addams Family in...

Scarecrow and Mrs. Thing
-- Bob
---------
Let's find out what happens when Natsu eats balefire in this Wheel of Time/Fairy Tail crossover.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
Casper the Friendly Ghostbuster
-- Bob
---------
The Irresponsible Captain Tylor/HHGTTG
I tried to imagine what would happen if Tylor was in The Heart Of Gold. My mind blew a fuse.
-----
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
Square/Enix and Paramount get together for the epic time-traveling action/rpg: Klingon Hearts!
---------------
Epsilon
The Irresponsible Captain Tyler Durden
-- Bob
---------
The Grim Adventures of Mindy and Mandy, co-starring Buttons and Billy!
One morning, a man looks out his window to see a honking-big Transformer, in The Unicron in the Garden
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
This one:

[Image: ClassicDorkTower655.gif]
--
Rob Kelk

Quote:"Baby Eisenstein"
Alternate title: Lone Potemkin and Cub
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.
One from John M. Ford, as collected on http://senselessacts.blogspot.com/2006/ ... ology.html]this page.

HELMSDEEP TROOPERS:
"Orcs, Mr. Aragorn! Zillions of 'em!"
"I read you, soldier. Now put another dwarf in your Y-rack and move forward."
--
Rob Kelk

Just read that page... my favorites have to be

THE STARFLEET BUTTER BATTLES BOOK:
"If your shirt is red, you should not be about!
You should not beam down when the Captain is out!"

ELVES IN BLACK
*flash*
"You didn't see a large man in a red suit. A large cat made the prints on the roof. You ate the cookies and milk yourself. And you bought all the gifts."
"Yeah, and . . . smile when you give 'em to your kids."

THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY BLACKADDERS:
"Gentlemen, the Empire is desperate. Just how desperate may be apparent by the fact that we have called you together in its defence. Now, to our cunning plan."
-- Bob
---------
Gir in Lagann
I'm gonna sing the doom song now!
-----
Jorlem Wrote:Gir in Lagann
I'm gonna sing the doom song now!
*Splutters as he gags on his Cheetos.*

Necratoid

No,no, this one can actually work.  The only real issue is getting Zim to that Earth in the first place... and you can cheese it away by having Zim too out of it from six months of the 'Doom  Song' to react in time to avoid the wormhole at that point in space.  The signals are getting back so he doesn't even notice he is in the wrong time.  The Anti Spirals wounldn't allow such a populated planet to exist, Zim's homeworld I mean.  So anyway, Zim uses a cryotube as part of a scheme to travel to the future to use ill defined plans to take over the world.  Only, 35 years into the 50 years of subspended animation the anti-spirals level Earth.
Forever later, Simon is angsting and carving Kamina busts everywhere when he tunnels into a cavern with a voice coming out of it constantly chanting something.  Inside he finds an inexplicable dancing chanting robot, The Doom Song is now Gir's standby mode. Zim wasn't around to order Gir to stop, the defrost signal never went out as the company he founded to send it and give him a better support base, was obliterated with everything else..  The sheer randomness of a break dancing, chanting robot in a freaky, green, animalish suit is enough to shock him out of his slump.  Gir decides to follow him as Simon, for lack of anything better to do, and after discovering Gir freaks out beast men at an irrational and primal level they can't explain.  So the broadcated video of Gir doing his thing is broadcast over the enemy coms.
They kind of forget about Gir after the moon battle, he wandered off somewhere, and then they were busy.  He doesn't show up again until the AntiSpirals use the dreaded anti-intelligence field... Kamina shows up and they get distracted by chanting in the background... which is getting louder and the AntiSpirals are getting paranoided an distracted for reasons they can't explain.  Kamina just thinks its catchy and thinks anything that makes the anti-spirals that uncomfortable is a good thing.  The bridge doors open and Gir brake dances in, singing away.  He dances right up the tp AntiSpirals proclaims something about a wanting Taco Bell... in a dead language no one should know, but understands clearly anyway....
Then procesed to make taco's out of them and feast, inspite of having no organs with which to eat them with... and dances back out of the bridge.  Leaving Kamina alive for no reason anyone wishes to explore, as that may remind existence of this.  Simon with a goddess for a wife and one disgruntled green in law who for no explained reason refers to her as The Tallest.
---
Tomorrow I'll explain what just happened in the back story.
Oh no... I know it would work, only too cracktastically well. The sheer mental imagery... s'why I snarfed my cheetos in the first place! "I'm gonna sing the Doom Song now!" *Shatters again*
"Mr Scagliatti, we're with MidChilda HumunGoCo Advertising, and we think you'll be the perfect spokesperson for our new personal-fragarance line imported from Un-Admininstrated World 97!"
"Errr... and just what would this product be?  I have a reputation to maintain, after all.  Well, after I take over, that is...."
"You'd be surprised how many of our prospective spokespersons say something similar.  Anyway, this particular product is called 'Obsession,' by Calvin Klein."
"Really?  That sounds... promising.  Do you happen to have a sample?"
"Right here!"
"Indeed.  Girls!  We have an unexpected treat today!"
What's that one crossed with? It doesn't seem to ring any bells with me.
On the subject of the Zim/GL thing, something occured to me earlier today. Remember the episode Battle of the Planets? The one where Zim finds the giant face on Mars, which allows him to pilot the entire planet? And the reason why the former inhabitants worked themselves into extinction converting Mars into a spaceship? Yeah. Definately a spiral race.
-----
Quote:On the subject of the Zim/GL thing,
What Zim / Green Lantern thing?

What? Oh, right.

Although that does lead to another CTSNB: Yohko with an Oan power ring.
--
Rob Kelk

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12