| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Online Users |
There are currently 5854 online users. » 0 Member(s) | 5851 Guest(s) Applebot, Bing, Google
|
| Latest Threads |
The Dead Dove Locker -- "...
Forum: Other People's Fanfiction
Last Post: Mamorien
10 hours ago
» Replies: 193
» Views: 42,641
|
2017-11-25: I'm a Displa...
Forum: Stories
Last Post: robkelk
11 hours ago
» Replies: 25
» Views: 1,307
|
Political Images thread t...
Forum: Politics and Other Fun
Last Post: Norgarth
Yesterday, 11:35 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 42,825
|
Image dump thread XXXII
Forum: General Chatter
Last Post: Norgarth
Yesterday, 11:32 AM
» Replies: 104
» Views: 9,694
|
Fic Update Thread 64: Wil...
Forum: Other People's Fanfiction
Last Post: Norgarth
Yesterday, 10:02 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 106
|
Undated: She Didn't Bet o...
Forum: Stories
Last Post: robkelk
Yesterday, 06:52 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 25
|
My Apartment Manager is n...
Forum: My Apartment Manager is not an Isekai Character
Last Post: robkelk
09-28-2026, 07:47 PM
» Replies: 191
» Views: 96,043
|
Fic Update Thread 63: Th...
Forum: Other People's Fanfiction
Last Post: Mamorien
09-28-2026, 04:36 PM
» Replies: 300
» Views: 27,030
|
All The Tropes Wiki Proje...
Forum: General Chatter
Last Post: Bob Schroeck
09-28-2026, 10:42 AM
» Replies: 109
» Views: 9,474
|
Blatherings on a trip to ...
Forum: General Chatter
Last Post: Dartz
09-27-2026, 05:30 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 7,068
|
|
|
| Time-Traveling Post |
|
Posted by: DHBirr - 06-10-2018, 11:10 AM - Forum: Forums
- Replies (6)
|
 |
I found something weird seems to have happened in one thread (A teaser from chapter two...) of the Heart of Steel forum: a comment I posted, according to the thread, at 11:41 PM on 08-01-2017 is quoted by Bob in his post of 03:42 PM on 08-01-2017. So it seems Bob responded to my post eight hours before I made it. Also, posts #7 & 8, 9 & 10, and 11 & 12 are double-posts, with 11 & 12 being the time-travelers (or is it precognition?).
I haven't so far seen anything like this in other threads, and I also don't know if it's somehow only showing up on my computer. I tried a simple restart, and that didn't change anything.
To quote Bloom County: the wonder of it all!
|
|
|
| That was meant to be easy!?! |
|
Posted by: Rod.H - 06-09-2018, 06:30 PM - Forum: General Chatter
- Replies (3)
|
 |
Adding an all-in-one CPU water cooling kit to my PC. It wasn't! I bought one & brought it home, then attempted to install it. Nope! No points in the case to fasten the radiator to. Yay! Discovered that there is an optional mounting bracket, but no one locally has it. Not even the manufacturer has it. Double yay! Found one on eBay and two and bit weeks later the brackets turned up.
I pull me pc apart again to finally instal the kit and discovered that the radiator won't fit as the brackets don't line up. I soon realized what the problem was, I'm trying fit a 140mm wide radiator in a space designed for 120mm. Triple yay! So I spent awhile working the problem and coming to the conclusion that the brackets just needed more holes, but how? Using a radiator fan as a template I drilled some holes, roughly. After some finessing I got the radiator mounted, the pc reassembled and running.
Yet considering the trouble I had doing that & the fact there's no cable management, I suspect that I should get a new case. Yeah, that's going to be fu, doubt there's too many cases with 4 5&1/4 bays + hdd & can take a 280mm rad.
|
|
|
| I think I am back? |
|
Posted by: ckosacranoid - 06-08-2018, 11:29 PM - Forum: Introductions
- Replies (4)
|
 |
I just seen that the boards where updated and switched and got the green light to post tonight to I wanted to say hello from Ckosacranoid. I was not a major poster on the the last boards. not sure how much on here. but Hello everyone. And it all lead to bob posting an update on the mailing list the other day.
|
|
|
| ‘Not a swimming place for Nazis’ |
|
Posted by: DHBirr - 06-07-2018, 01:01 PM - Forum: Politics and Other Fun
- Replies (1)
|
 |
Far-right German lawmaker Alexander Gauland, who has dismissed the Third Reich as an insignificant part of Germany's history (even while he promotes generally similar "values"), stripped down to take a dip in a lake. Someone swiped his clothing, forcing him to walk home in swim trunks.
Among comments on the article was the following:
Quote:zeemerite wrote: But it was very wrong of the thief to do that. Very wrong.
Hehehehehehe. Hehehehe.
Hehe.
I will, of course, put a summary of this incident on ATT under "Gone Swimming, Clothes Stolen." Ach, die Schadenfreude!
Edit: Well, I'll put it on as soon as ATT allows me to log on again, which doesn't seem to be any time soon. It's giving me an error message Bob reported seeing back in late May: "There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has been canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Go back to the previous page, reload that page and then try again."
|
|
|
| Happy Birthday, Hidden User! |
|
Posted by: Bob Schroeck - 06-07-2018, 07:22 AM - Forum: General Chatter
- No Replies
|
 |
I could use my super-secret admin powers and troll through the user data to see who you are, but I really don't need to do that just to wish you happy birthday.
So I didn't, and which I do.
|
|
|
|