Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"NRA in disarray: Infighting threatens gun group's future"
RE: "NRA in disarray: Infighting threatens gun group's future"
(04-30-2019, 07:59 PM)Matrix Dragon Wrote: I'm sure they'll remain united in their religious worship of phallic compensation and the murder of children, Jews, Muslims and blacks.

..... you know, I’m just gonna quote what I said earlier, just so you know how insulted I feel.  It’s less troublesome.

(04-17-2019, 11:45 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: But hey, I'm just some gun nut from Texas.  Ya'll oughta lock up your kids whenever I roll around, because wanting to go to the firing range and squeeze off a few rounds in a controlled environment makes me into a mass murderer just waiting to happen.

I’m serious. Y’all need to quit painting us with the same goddamned brush. Just because the system is corrupt now doesn’t mean the rest of us are comfortable with the way things are as they stand.  So kindly, please fuck off with that kind of talk - or at the very least be A LOT MORE SPECIFIC ABOUT WHO YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT.

As to the NRA itself? I’ve already stated that I hope they die in a fire. They’re a malignant tumor in America’s gun ownership culture.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "NRA in disarray: Infighting threatens gun group's future" - by Black Aeronaut - 04-30-2019, 09:42 PM