Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Updates Thread
hah!
Quote:
Rei-clone SI's, I'll let pass, just do something different with it. Heck, I'd really love to see a female Author take the other route and insert into a Kaworu clone.
That'd be amusing. And likely yaoi, which wouldn't be all that different from canon!Nagisa methinks. *snrk*
Anyway, joy. Rapture. This means we're one step closer to getting back to Broken Reflections, right?
-Griever
When tact is required, use brute force. When force is required, use greater force.
When the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. - The Book of Cataclysm
Re: hah!
Chapter 11 of Browncoat, Green Eyes is up.
Quote:
This means we're one step closer to getting back to Broken Reflections, right?
mmmmmaybe! [Image: wink.gif]
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Quote:
Jayne sighed loudly as he rubbed crust from his eyes. Thanks Harry, or hallucination person whoever you are, he said as he turned back around towards his bed. I guess the homo dreams are back. Jayne reluctantly admitted as he ambled towards his bed. Its almost not worth having buttocks this sculpted.

*SHATTER*--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Chronicles of Murphy and I Was a Teenage Dummy Plug have been updated.-- This message brought to you by Ely Lilly, makers of SeraFem: Happy Pills for PMS.
[Image: Aleh.jpg]
New Shocker
Just available chapter 31 of Shocker: Legit
hm
A little late, Aleh, I'd announced it earlier... two or three posts before....
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Nightmares of Futures Past Chapter 27
www.fanfiction.net/s/2636963/27/
Innortal by the bucket
For those so inclined, Innortal has slathered on the updates with a trowel (most notably -- in my opinion -- including True Angel).
Re: Innortal by the bucket
And, if I might add, that omake is... BWAHAHAHA!!!!-- This message brought to you by Ely Lilly, makers of SeraFem: Happy Pills for PMS.
lightning
Well it's been several chapters since the last update notice (for instance, we're now up to chapter 60 I believe), but the latest intermission is just really really -cool- with the description of the Lord/Lady bush, the hints of other countries and international issues, and Yaxley is a very competent but very scary lady.
Link
9k+ words ahoy!
Mhalachai's Inevitable ch. 67, bringing the story's length up past 400,000 words (less author's notes and other fripperies).
Incidentally, according to a recent Livejournal post by the author, the final chapter count will be 80.
-----{EDIT}-----
Co-incidentally, according to a reply to the new chapter's Livejournal debut, there will be a sequel.
Joy.
Why not...
Respect Between Enemies is a Gundam SEED fic, which, being based on original characters, doesn't require you to have seen SEED to understand it. And it just got its forty-first chapter.
Enjoy.
Ja, -n

===============================================
"Puripuri puripuri... Bang!"
Update
The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto has been updated again.-- This message brought to you by Ely Lilly, makers of SeraFem: Happy Pills for PMS.
Re: Update
I second Valles' rec. I know nothing about Gundam Seed (nor the Gundam series in general) but it was a good story and understandable. ^_^
Shall-In's
State Of Ours and Neko's Mate have both been updated!"There's only one kind of monster that uses bullets"-Colonel VanHeusen , from "It! The Terror From Beyond Space"
Southern Cross, I hate to tell you this, but both of those URLs are broken, consisting of only "" followed by a 7 digit number.

-- Bob
---------
For Jor-El so loved the Earth, he sent his only begotten son...
Re: New Updates Thread
Unlikely Heroes: The Harpy Queen Skrch has been updated to chapter 36
Quote:
Shall-In's State of Ours and Neko's Mate
have both been updated !
Quote:
Southern Cross, I hate to tell you this, but both of those URLs are broken, consisting of only "" followed by a 7 digit number.
State of Ours
Neko's Mate
Fanfiction.net, of course.
Ah... I should have guessed. Thanks!

-- Bob
---------
Make A Wish
Chapter 46 is up.

-- Bob
---------
Beyond The Darkness II
...has just been updated for the first time in months. Chapter 4 here.

-- Bob
---------
Scatterlings and orphanages
Africander 38 is arrived, and Swithin has blown his cover.
Good Morning FF.net!
New Chapters of True Angel (2435566) and Browncoat, Green Eyes (2857962)
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
Shadow Chronicles
Chapters 19 and 20 of "On A Clear Day" just hit the FFML. They're not on Mark's website yet, but that should be just a matter of time.
Firvulag
--
"Consider a spherical bear, in simple harmonic motion..."
-- Professor in the UCB physics department