Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC-ish] PDF of my sidestories
[OOC-ish] PDF of my sidestories
Star 
A little something for folks who like PDFs.

Settings:
  • Page size 5.5"x8.5" (half a "Letter" sheet), 1.5cm margins.
  • Story titles in 14-point Century Gothic
  • Main text in 10-point Century Schoolbook, with 0.5cm first-line indents.
  • Monospaced text in 10-point Courier New

Do people like these settings? I know it's an old-fashioned font choice, but I like it.

Assuming I can update the attachment, I'll do so when I've written more stories. EDIT: Updated December 30, 2017.

EDIT: Oh, and I thought I'd make it a bit easier to find story threads... but I can only edit the first post in a thread if I'm the one who posted it.

Attached Files
.pdf   sidestories.pdf (Size: 179.72 KB / Downloads: 9)
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: [OOC-ish] PDF of my sidestories
It looks great, Rob.

What did you have in mind for making it easier to find story threads?

Yasuri Nanami is my number one waifu, if only because she would horribly murder all the others if they didn't shut up and toe the line.
"They did not care about all the other attempts wizards had made on the Lone Power through history; as far as a computer is concerned, there is no program that cannot be debugged, or at worst, rewritten."
-Diane Duane, High Wizardry
"If our friendship depends on things like space and time, we've destroyed our own brotherhood! But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?"
-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull
Icons in the thread subject lines. (Didn't you notice the stars?)
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Oh! Okay. I'll get on that as soon as I get my moderator privileges back.

Yasuri Nanami is my number one waifu, if only because she would horribly murder all the others if they didn't shut up and toe the line.
"They did not care about all the other attempts wizards had made on the Lone Power through history; as far as a computer is concerned, there is no program that cannot be debugged, or at worst, rewritten."
-Diane Duane, High Wizardry
"If our friendship depends on things like space and time, we've destroyed our own brotherhood! But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?"
-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull
PDF Updated!
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown