• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Updates Thread
Flan
www.fanfiction.net/s/2318355/44/
Make A Wish updated.
Inevitable updated
Inevevtable updated with chapter 66. www.tthfanfic.org/story.p...chapter=66
--Werehawk--
My mom's brief take on upcoming Guatemalan Elections "In last throes of preelection activities. Much loudspeaker vote pleading."
Scion of Gryffindor
crys.fanficauthors.net/Sc...e_Ball.php-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
And Back Again
And Back Again Updated and completed.
--Jenova
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
--Dr. Seuss
AEMI
Serpent in Paradise: the two Powers has updated:
www.fanfiction.net/s/1794811/25/
Re: And Back Again
...and what a disappointing ending it was -- very much a "so what?" conclusion to what had been a very interesting story up to that point.

-- Bob
---------
For Jor-El so loved the Earth, he sent his only begotten son...
Re: And Back Again
oh. em. eff. gee.
I'll have to agree with Bob here... this ending smacks of "I don't have any ideas/motivation to finish this story.. so i'll just make a half cooked ending for it.." feel to it >_<
Do Not WAAAANT!_______________________________
"We few, we happy few. We band of buggered"
I concur. It was...disturbingly abrupt. I guess, tho, it won't be so bad if the author plans on doing a follow-up story. Which is possible.
I doubt it, but it's...possible.
-- Acyl
Diamonds in the Rough
I can't believe no one noticed this update.
Diamonds in the Rough by Brian Randall updated to chapter 15
www.florestica.com/brandall/ditr/ditr15.htm[Image: Bansho.jpg]

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Make A Wish
...Is now at chapter 45.
Browncoat, Green eyes
part 11 is up.
www.fanfiction.net/s/2857962/11/
The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto has been updated.-- This message brought to you by Ely Lilly, makers of SeraFem: Happy Pills for PMS.
[Image: Aleh.jpg]
update......
The Recruit] has updated and [lin=[url=http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2773547/4/]http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2773547/4/]Different Colors has too.
Re: update......
The Truth and the Tempest is now up to chapter 39."There's only one kind of monster that uses bullets"-Colonel VanHeusen , from "It! The Terror From Beyond Space"
A Thin Veneer has been updated.-- This message brought to you by Ely Lilly, makers of SeraFem: Happy Pills for PMS.
[Image: Aleh.jpg]
Hope has been updated.Without a word...
On a Clear Day You Can See Forever
Mackinnon has posted an update over at Shadow Chronicles, promising that 19 will be posted on the 21st or so.
"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. Its burning grip tells me to defeat you....
Shining FINGER!" -Domon Kashuu, Mobile Fighter G Gundam
Quote:
Hope has been updated.
Heh.. "Ich bin ein Berliner", indeed.

Giggling like a schoolgirl,
Jervic
Quote:
Hope has been updated.
Huh. Somewhere along the line, I don't know where, Hope won the Eric Burn's "You Had Me And You Lost Me" Award. I couldn't even finish this chapter. Weird.---------------
-Jon
Being the Mariner hitting coach is like being the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.
-Poster on USSMariner.com
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"
Realms has a new chapter.

Quote:
By the time hed finally gotten around to opening his eyes, the wet feeling arrived. Unfortunately, it was one of the most uncomfortable wet feelings hed ever had and it gave the archmage ample incentive to leave the pool. His feet found purchase on the muddy bottom of the spring and with a great push, Elminster shot out of the pool.
The fact that his leap topped some thirty feet was noted. The sight of another pool rapidly getting closer made Elminsters foggy mind scream with an icy panic that bordered on hysteria. The mage offered up a quick prayer to Mystra, begging her forgiveness for whatever slight hed done her and asked that this watery grave would send him speedily to her side.
The prayer, such as it was, wasnt answered by the Lady of Mysteries, but by an auburn headed blur that impacted the Old Mage in the ribs hard enough to bruise. The wizards savior rolled with the tumble, and somehow ended up sitting on Elminsters stomach. A quick, but by no means complete inventory was made.
Two arms. Check.
A head and face. Check
Two legs. Check.
Breasts. No!
Elminster almost jumped up to dance with glee! He wasnt a woman! He was still a man! He was stillwait a minute. El let his hand drift down to inspect his lower anatomy and winced.
Damn it all! He was a woman! A woman without breasts!
Damn ye Ranma! Ye Rat Bastard! El hissed. Yeve turned me into another Lina Inverse!

And The Black Paw is up to Chapter 16.
Happy fun time,
Jervic
Wow
And just to make my night complete, Relatively Absent has officially reached the end of Chapter 11.
Life is Good,
Jervic
It's a combination of uber-Harry, dumb-Dumbledore, Eeeeeeeevil-Snape-and-Draco, and a randomly Sinister-Evil-Mastermind-Trelawney (where did this come from?). As long as you realize everything goes Harry's way regardless, everything makes sense. Just think "another Harry pwnage scene" every time you read anything.
Re: On a Clear Day You Can See Forever
Quote:
Mackinnon has posted an update over at Shadow Chronicles, promising that 19 will be posted on the 21st or so.
cool.__________________
"I know when I'm not wanted. I usually don't listen, but I know." - Harper (Andromeda)
Quote:
And The Black Paw is up to Chapter 16.
Whyfor have I not heard of this one before? Not spectacular. Some would argue that it isn't even 'good'. Still, it seems amusing enough, for when you've got nothing better to do.

Realms, on the other hand, is still pretty neat.
-Griever
When tact is required, use brute force. When force is required, use greater force.
When the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. - The Book of Cataclysm
GASP!
I Was a Teenage Dummy Plug has a partial update on Fanfiction.net! What was the author doing all this time, anyway? I've been waiting and waiting for an update FOREVER.... [Image: wink.gif]
Linky
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll