Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be XV: The (Bad) Ideas Just Keep On Coming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Today, we've replaced Mistress 9 with Cirno. Let's see if Hotaru notices...

And, just who is controlling her father if his tanstaafl punched a hole into Gensokyo? Why? Is whatsername the klepto witch Tohoe involved, to keep some semblance of the Grail search plot...?

One more - 3rd year Gryphendor Lavender Brown gets a mysterious package from her older, American cousin Emmet. Hijinks ensue.

ETA3 - Mahou Shojou Satirical Ruri (MSLN/Nadesico)
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
The Forever Waaagh!! - A contemplative story of an ork confronting the inhumanity of war and bureaucracy as the time dialation of the warp sees him thrown into battle after battle across a period of centuries... thereby provin' that orks is da killiest an' best in every way den 'umies. WAAAAAAGH!!!
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
We've secretly replaced Sam Fisher with Sam Carter, and vice versa. Let's see how the missions go.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
robkelk Wrote:We've secretly replaced Sam Fisher with Sam Carter, and vice versa. Let's see how the missions go.
Worse. Sam Fisher has been temporarily been replaced by Sam Beckett, and Al's along for the ride. Oh boy, indeed.

Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Rereading some of the Eyrie minis tonight, and this one hit me: Harry Stone, Zardon Judge.
"Well, I *ain't* the law...oh, wait, I *am*. [bangs gavel] 200 galcred and time served."
(I just knew that Gryph would get grumpy if I posted this over there, so I'm inflicting it on all of you lovely folk.)

Ross Van Loan

Stalin & the Chipmunks : The Red Army Choir no longer sounds quite as manly as it used to! The Hunt for Squeaky October!
Today, we've switched the King of Heroes with the King of Braves. Let's see how young Kotomine turns out! (Fate:Zero/GaoGaiGar)

Or... Let's see if the Zonders notice!
--

If only because the world might implode....
Ross Van Loan Wrote:Stalin & the Chipmunks : The Red Army Choir no longer sounds quite as manly as it used to! The Hunt for Squeaky October!
Calvin and the Chipmunks: the hymns are rather squeaky, too.

or

Calvin and the Chipmunks: What happened to Hobbes?
--
Rob Kelk

Ross Van Loan

We've replaced Betty Cooper with Betty Boop and Veronica Lodge with Vera (Dancing in the Vampire Bund). 
ClassicDrogn Wrote:Today, we've switched the King of Heroes with the King of Braves. Let's see how young Kotomine turns out! (Fate:Zero/GaoGaiGar)
Or... Let's see if the Zonders notice!
Throw the King of Pop and the King of Rock 'n' Roll into the mix, and they're bound to!
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Daphne (and Fred, Velma, and Shaggy) in the Brilliant Blue
--
Rob Kelk

robkelk Wrote:Daphne (and Fred, Velma, and Shaggy) in the Brilliant Blue
Ah.  Mys-trees, Inc.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Leonidas Prime:  "Three Hundred shall Stand!  ONE MILLION shall FALL!"   (300 Transformers)
Well, Mirage(?) was active at least as far back as the court of King Arthur, and there were multiple time travel episodes, one going back millions of years. It wouldn't be impossible to stick TFs in anywhere you like in human history. Though practically speaking, a less-ambitious Decepticon would be a better match for Spartan ideals than any goody-goody Autobot, even their most militant would have issues with keeping slaves, for example.
--
So, recently I read a couple of old Nancy Drew books, partly to see how they held up to an older me's tastes, and partly because they were the only thing I could find within easy grabbing distance that I hadn't read recently.

And they're completely ridiculous! Nancy keeps stumbling into things no matter what she does, and finds clues for no really good reason!

... But it makes perfect sense if you think of her as an ancestor to Haruhi Suzumiya...

-Morgan.
Late-1980s TV meets early-2010s Internet: Jake and the Slenderman
--
Rob Kelk

Today, we've replaced Yui Ikari (Evangelion) with Yukari (Tohou Project) Let's see if Shinji notices!

Misato: "Oh God, the beamspam! Bullets EVERYWHERE! I'm going to be filling out damage claims for weeks ,_,"
--
Throw Yuki Nagato in, too, just for the delightful chaos it'll cause somebody.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Hmm... does manifesting an AT field externally cause spontaneous data generation, or is it merely an anamolous data manipulation event? Is the flocked-up world of Evangelion the result of that night when Kyon had to persuede Haruhi not to just imagine a different one full of more interesting people and events? SEELE's whole thing is making humanity useful to god after all... Maybe he succeeded enough to take the SOS-Dan members along, but this is the world left behind, with a new copy of Yuki sent to
--
investigate what became of the former terminal. Evangelion boiled down to one big cry for attention IC and at the meta level, so giant esper robots struggling to prevent 3rd Impact until the right moment to use it as a "hey, wait, don't abandon us!" would actually fit disturbingly well.

And illustrates equally well what Doug hates about gods.
--
ClassicDrogn Wrote:Hmm... does manifesting an AT field externally cause spontaneous data generation, or is it merely an anamolous data manipulation event? Is the flocked-up world of Evangelion the result of that night when Kyon had to persuede Haruhi not to just imagine a different one full of more interesting people and events? SEELE's whole thing is making humanity useful to god after all... Maybe he succeeded enough to take the SOS-Dan members along, but this is the world left behind, with a new copy of Yuki sent to
Not 'useful to god', 'into god'.  With themselves in charge.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
ClassicDrogn Wrote:Today, we've replaced Yui Ikari (Evangelion) with Yukari (Tohou Project) Let's see if Shinji notices!

Misato: "Oh God, the beamspam! Bullets EVERYWHERE! I'm going to be filling out damage claims for weeks ,_,"

Tomorrow, we'll replace Yukari (Tohou Project) with Yukari (Azumanga Daioh), just to screw with Shinji's head even more...
--
Rob Kelk

We've secretly sold the Sirius Cybernetic Corporation to Sirius Black. Let's see who notices.
--
Rob Kelk

I expect Wormtail and Voldemerde will notice, at least when the Kill-O-Zzap armed Hurtbots (with no mind to be affected by repulsion wards etc.) start showing up. Of course, they're nearly as idiotic as wizards, so it could go either way...

Hmm, I wonder if the Wizarding World was supposed to be part of the whole "discover the Question" program, or a result of bollixing it up with the Gallimaufreyan colonists. There is rather a resemblance there.
--
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13