Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be XV: The (Bad) Ideas Just Keep On Coming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
The first post in http://drunkardswalkforums.yuku.com/top ... er-to-Bear]the previous thread listed all the threads that came before, so I won't recap again. This time.

She makes miracles happen by music. Funky experimental music. Her "Gods CD" is titled Tubular Beldandy
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
robkelk Wrote:She makes miracles happen by music. Funky experimental music. Her "Gods CD" is titled Tubular Beldandy
So what's that make Pazuzu, a 2/3/Limited?

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.
I was thinking of Mike Oldfield, myself...

Moving on... A rom-com about working at a bar where the staff flirt with the patrons and chase roadrunners: Wile E. Coyote Ugly
--
Rob Kelk

Codename wa SEELE V:   "I am the beautiful soldier of love and instrumentality!"
Harry Potter crossover ideas:
  •  This Old Wizard's Tower with Bob the Veela.
  • Remus Lupin, desperate to finance the war against Voldemort, teams up with his muggle cousin Arsene Lupin III, to crack the most magically secure vault in the world: Gringott's in "Goblin up the Gold".
-- ∇×V
... I thought veela were stricly female. "This Old Tower with Betty Veela" works in that case, though
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Inspired by a quote from the Legendary forum.
Everyone's favorite Auror with the multi-colored hair teams up with a bright blue being with PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER to investigate Death Eaters in the Middle East.
Djinn and Tonks
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
It could be worse. You could give the blue guy command of an armored platoon.

Djinn and Tanks
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Then she teams up with Frank Sinatra in

Tonks for the Memories
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
And then gets Dorothy Lamors old role with Hope and Crosby in:

Road to Hogwarts
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
robkelk Wrote:I was thinking of Mike Oldfield, myself...
Moving on... A rom-com about working at a bar where the staff flirt with the patrons and chase roadrunners: Wile E. Coyote Ugly
Uhmmm...
The Wile E. Coyote Ragtime Show.

New Wave meets martial arts: A Flock of Seagals
--
Rob Kelk

Thanks to one of the videos in the General/Video thread, now I can't get "Take off every Stig, for Great Justice!" out of my head. Yes, it's Top Zero Wing.  Or Top Gear Wing.  Or Zero Gear Wing, or Zero Top Gear, or Top Zero Gear.  Or all of the above, if Clarkson is in charge of naming things again.

"What happen?"
"Someone set up us the Clarkson."
"We get signal."
"Producer switch camera on."
"Hello mates.  You have no chance to win challenge.  Kiss my bum.  Hahaha."
SkyeFire Wrote:Thanks to one of the videos in the General/Video thread, now I can't get "Take off every Stig, for Great Justice!"  Yes, it's Top Zero Wing.  Or Top Gear Wing.  Or Zero Gear Wing, or Zero Top Gear, or Top Zero Gear.  Or all of the above, if Clarkson is in charge of naming things again.

"What happen?"
"Someone set up us the Clarkson."
"We get signal."
"Producer switch camera on."
"Hello mates.  You have no chance to win challenge.  Kiss my bum.  Hahaha."
So why is this in "Should Not Be"?
--
Rob Kelk

Sirrocco

I'm just noticing that, going by the established chapter naming convention, if Gabriel Blessing ever writes a prequel to In Flight...

That takes one to some very strange places.
Fate/Minus One?  Which reminds me of the classical SF radio show "X Minus One"....
Chapter one is titled 'First Wing', chapter two is 'Second Wing', and so on. If a hypothetical prequel chapter was written, and kept to the pattern...
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
SkyeFire Wrote:Fate/Minus One?
So my mind went from this to "Garfield Minus Garfield", to the concept of a Fate/Garfield xover.
...but how do you make it interesting?

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.
Jorlem Wrote:Chapter one is titled 'First Wing', chapter two is 'Second Wing', and so on. If a hypothetical prequel chapter was written, and kept to the pattern...
All Your Holy Grail Are Belong To Us?
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
robkelk Wrote:New Wave meets martial arts: A Flock of Seagals
I keep seeing Steven Seagal with that hair.
Ebony the Black Dragon

We've secretly replaced Logan from Logan's Run with Logan from Marvel Comics. Let's see who doesn't notice all the Runners terminated by really sharp claws...
--
Rob Kelk

We've secretly replaced Jayne Cobb from Firefly with Patrick Jane from The Mentalist.  Actually... you know, this could be fun.  Watching Jane interact with River, and Jayne simply beating the truth out of everyone as opposed to doing Mission Impossible mindgames on them....
SkyeFire Wrote:We've secretly replaced Jayne Cobb from Firefly with Patrick Jane from The Mentalist.  Actually... you know, this could be fun.  Watching Jane interact with River, and Jayne simply beating the truth out of everyone as opposed to doing Mission Impossible mindgames on them.... 

You'd remove any inclination that Mal would have to NOT shoot him. I used to watch "The Mentalist," and then I got tired of watching him be such a colossal asshole to everyone around him. That, and it's a one-gag show, except for the Redjack episodes.
Ebony the Black Dragon

I keep wanting to read a Ranma crossover with Beelzebub.  The mentor-teacher badass role is taken by a man named Zenjuro Saotome, and I keep picturing a grown up Ranma Saotome who finally grew a pair and settled his own women troubles in the role.  Just a silly idea.
Tinker Sailor Soldier Spy: "Double agents that ensnare a maiden's heart -- putting a mole is the Circus is absolutely unforgivable!  In the name of Her Majesty, I will punish you!"
I guess "Soldier Sailor" is in the original nursery rhyme, so it's not that original.  Although it probably shouldn't, it makes me wonder which of the Sailor Senshi were wondering around Elizabethan England as The Doctor's companion.
-- ∇×V
vorticity Wrote:Tinker Sailor Soldier Spy: "Double agents that ensnare a maiden's heart -- putting a mole is the Circus is absolutely unforgivable!  In the name of Her Majesty, I will punish you!"
I guess "Soldier Sailor" is in the original nursery rhyme, so it's not that original.  Although it probably shouldn't, it makes me wonder which of the Sailor Senshi were wondering around Elizabethan England as The Doctor's companion.
Mercury and Jupiter as the official companions, with Pluto dropping in every once in a while. 
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13