| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Online Users |
There are currently 8047 online users. » 1 Member(s) | 8044 Guest(s) Applebot, Bing, Kilroy
|
| Latest Threads |
Fic Update Thread 64: Wil...
Forum: Other People's Fanfiction
Last Post: Shepherd
46 minutes ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 177
|
Video Madness XII
Forum: General Chatter
Last Post: Norgarth
8 hours ago
» Replies: 190
» Views: 40,068
|
Possible 3D resources thr...
Forum: My Apartment Manager is not an Isekai Character
Last Post: robkelk
9 hours ago
» Replies: 197
» Views: 74,859
|
Image dump thread XXXII
Forum: General Chatter
Last Post: Norgarth
9 hours ago
» Replies: 105
» Views: 9,745
|
The Dead Dove Locker -- "...
Forum: Other People's Fanfiction
Last Post: Mamorien
Yesterday, 05:28 PM
» Replies: 193
» Views: 42,743
|
2017-11-25: I'm a Displa...
Forum: Stories
Last Post: robkelk
Yesterday, 04:15 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 1,311
|
Political Images thread t...
Forum: Politics and Other Fun
Last Post: Norgarth
Yesterday, 11:35 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 42,898
|
Undated: She Didn't Bet o...
Forum: Stories
Last Post: robkelk
Yesterday, 06:52 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 29
|
My Apartment Manager is n...
Forum: My Apartment Manager is not an Isekai Character
Last Post: robkelk
09-28-2026, 07:47 PM
» Replies: 191
» Views: 96,187
|
Fic Update Thread 63: Th...
Forum: Other People's Fanfiction
Last Post: Mamorien
09-28-2026, 04:36 PM
» Replies: 300
» Views: 27,270
|
|
|
| Forum Upgrade |
|
Posted by: Labster - 11-16-2017, 01:45 AM - Forum: Forums
- Replies (13)
|
 |
Why are we doing upgrades? What's wrong with using hopelessly out of date software, like EPU does?
Actually, there is an update for the EPU boards, released something like 20 years ago. I'm a professional Perl programmer, and that DCForum software I tracked down is scary, man.
|
|
|
| Advance notice - Thanksgiving |
|
Posted by: Bob Schroeck - 11-14-2017, 04:38 PM - Forum: General Chatter
- No Replies
|
 |
Peg and I will be in Baltimore from 22 thru 26 November for the Thanksgiving holiday. While I won't be away from wifi or other Net connectivity, Thanksgiving weekend tends to be very heavy on the family activities, and I may find myself unable to check in on the forums.
|
|
|
| Does anyone here know classic artwork? |
|
Posted by: robkelk - 11-14-2017, 03:43 PM - Forum: General Chatter
- Replies (5)
|
 |
I'm spending the day at home so I don't spread my cold to everyone else at the office. I've just made a page on the freebie wiki for a set of poses based on classic artworks (ranging from Classical Greek to 20th-century French, from what I could tell). The thing is, I only recognize roughly a third of them. Can anyone identify any of the ones that I couldn't?
I'm the first to admit that this is a tricky request - the poses have almost zero context remaining. Making images of them with the default figures didn't help, and in a few cases I could only approximate what little there was left as hints for the sources of the poses.
Here are the images, each one numbered. #1 (The Thinker) is in the information box; the others are in the gallery.
Any help with identifying these pastiches would be appreciated.
(I'm thinking that I should recognize #20, but I can't place it... <sigh>)
|
|
|
| That we may live |
|
Posted by: Star Ranger4 - 11-11-2017, 12:18 PM - Forum: Fenspace
- Replies (2)
|
 |
TO: All.Fan.Gen
From: Anonymous
In memoria of those who have died fighting the Boskone
To those who still their silent battle fight.
We remember and salute you...
who did not go quiet into that night.
|
|
|
|