Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
One of the criteria used to pick Vice Presidents is to get one so that no one gets the bright idea they'd rather have the VP be President.
Should, or Should Not?

Secretly replace Daniel Jackson with Samuel L. Jackson...
Samuel L Jackson is many things, but I have my doubts about his conversational knowledge of Ancient Egyptian and related tongues.
(07-03-2020, 09:35 AM)classicdrogn Wrote: [ -> ]Samuel L Jackson is many things, but I have my doubts about his conversational knowledge of Ancient Egyptian and related tongues.

When coupled with a leveled pistol, his classic reference to the other person's relationship with their mom would sort of transcend linguistic barriers, would it not?
Alas, the rocks-of-the-week with snake-scribbles needing translation are difficult to cow into compliance even with his skill at intimidation.
Snake-scribbles?  Uh-oh....  "Enough is ENOUGH! I have had it with these motherfuckin' snakes on this motherfuckin' pyramid!"

-----
“We’ve had our differences, but he’s seen the light … and I made sure he moved toward it, instead of coming back.”
So, any Ideas on how the Spartan III/IV project would have developed if we were to switch Dr. Halsey, and John with Professor McClaine and Joe 90.
How in the world did I misread "Gellert Grindelwald" as "Gilbert Gottfried"?

CTSNB: We've secretly replaced... meh, you know the rest.
Ayn Rand al'Thor
Pokemon and RWBY. How do the pokemon Trainers react to all of these new, highly aggressive 'pokemon' that are showing up and attacking people?
And what do the Lucarios think about all these Aura users, some of which are decidedly not paragons of truth and justice.
Sorry people, that fic *IS*.

Boldores and Boomsticks

The fic is *SO* *IS*, that it has a reader fic of RWBY reading the above.

Lazy Beacon Days

So yeah, sorry.

Fairly good, IMO.
"Madness? THIS! IS! TELEVISION!"
-- 300 Rock
We've replaced Anya Cocolova from Negima with Anya Jenkins from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Let's see if anyone's finances notice...
Folks who've read Things Involving Shipgirls That Are No Longer Allowed should be able to figure out this CTSNB:

Friendship Is Magical Sparkly Shipgirl Bullshit
Riffing off of somebody else's fanfic title:

Light and Fluffy - The Adventures of Fluffy Yagami
"What do you mean, it's the wrong one?"

Akio and Anthy go to White Castle
And now for something completely different, but filled with thirty-something angst: Terry Jones's Diary
https://twitter.com/howardtayler/status/...4025056257

[Image: EdjVjZ7WkAUSLf2?format=jpg&name=900x900]

"The last TV show you watched is now getting a crossover with the last videogame you played.  What is the unholy abomination that has just been created?"

Cities: Skylines - Midnight Diner.  This one actually sounds like a pretty cool DLC.  And less embarrassing than last night's mashup, Hunie Cops.
Star Trek (TOS) - the episode where they go back in time to study twentieth century earth, specifically
Final Fantasy 12 (HD PC remake)

This could actually fit together fairly easily with some kind of space wedgie making the ship arrive in an alternate universe, having gone sideways in time instead of merely back. (*eyebrow* "An oversimplification, Captain, but in general terms, accurate.")
"Chopped" and Elder Scrolls Online. Would probably work.

"And the secret ingredients are... mammoth cheese, horker meat, bog-iron ale, and ... nirnroot. You have 20 minutes."
NCIS and The Sims 4... I hesitate to imagine exactly how that would work, but I know I wouldn't understand the interrogations.
The evening news and Minesweeper... I got nothing.
Minesweeper and reality TV.

Just... let that brew for a bit if you don't immediately get why that's a crossover that should not be.
(07-23-2020, 08:47 AM)hazard Wrote: [ -> ]Minesweeper and reality TV.

Just... let that brew for a bit if you don't immediately get why that's a crossover that should not be.
I've seen reviews of the anime for this. It is apparently terrible.

Meanwhile, I've been playing Dwarf Fortress and not watching anything but YouTube clips.

We will build our way out of our problems. Drink!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13