Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Meh. If nobody wants to write the crossover, then it qualifies.

Speaking of...
Groundhog Day of the Dead
IMNSHO, Princess Principal was one of the top three anime of the 2010's. Most likely the single best, flat-out.
(02-03-2020, 09:17 AM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]Meh. If nobody wants to write the crossover, then it qualifies.

Speaking of...
Groundhog Day of the Dead

Groundhog Days of Our Lives

The Groundhog Day After
Quick update from my smartalecphone - in line to see Groundhog Independence Day right now. It's a double feature midnight matinee with that musical about the giant robot pilots on a tropical island, South Pacific Rim.
^ points at CD. WE HAVE A WEINER!!! (Sorry CD. Straight line, and all that jazz?)
(02-03-2020, 10:19 PM)classicdrogn Wrote: [ -> ]Quick update from my smartalecphone - in line to see Groundhog Independence Day right now. It's a double feature midnight matinee with that musical about the giant robot pilots on a tropical island, South Pacific Rim.
Does the latter include Scenes of "Sexually" frustrated Maintenance Techs Singing about their Romantic Fantasies for/with the pilots? (because Godannar would fit right in).
(02-03-2020, 10:19 PM)classicdrogn Wrote: [ -> ]Groundhog Independence Day

Isn't that what Edge of Tomorrow basically is? Tongue
The Man Behind the Man Your Man Could Smell Like
1950. Korea. Facing a shortage of qualified personnel, the United States Army assembles and deploys an unusual team to provide medical support at the front: Victor Frankenstein and his creature -- surgeon and assistant. Count Dracula -- blood technician. Imhotep -- bandages and other supplies. Lawrence "Wolf Man" Talbot -- nursing. The Gill-man -- corpsman.

Together, they are...

Monster M*A*S*H
From the "off by one letter on the keyboard" file:

Moebius, the Living Vampire
Elric of Melnibone and the Dread Gazebo
Moe-bius, the living vampire.

Because damnit Japan, you've got a zombie idol group and the gothic lolita character tends to be a cute vampire, so what are you waiting for.
On All The Tropes, Bob Schroeck Wrote:Dunno about today, but back when I was in college, "Fred" was the metasyntactic variable for a random person or name -- similar to Alice and Bob. "When in doubt, Fred" would frequently come up when a name was needed in various contexts. I swear, half the NPC character sheets I created for my college D&D campaign started with names like "Fred Cleric" or "Fred MU" just so I didn't spend the first 10 minutes of character generation trying to think up a name.

That, combined with my re-watching a particular couple of Looney Tunes cartoons last week, sent my mind down a very odd alley...

"I will hug them and pet them and call them Fred and George."
A double feature
Mulan Rouge - plenty of combat dance sequences?
and
Martian Successor Aggretsuko - I have no idea
Martian Successor Aggretsuko

The system's angriest Ship's Yeoman.
"You've never had kreplach until you've had it made according to the original Klingon recipe."
There is genius in that sentence.
Here at the Folgers Crystals Lab, we are switching Ciaphas Cain Hero of the Imperium, with Bill the Galactic Hero. Lets see who survives longer.

"Kronk, Pull the Lever!"

"Not That Lever!!!...."
We've secretly replaced the cast of Comic Party Revolution with the cast of Slayers Revolution, and vice-versa. Let's see who doesn't notice. (Besides Gourry and Subaru, that is.)
Take Princess Tutu, and replace Drosselmeyer with Naoko Takeuchi. What do you get? An epic final confrontation with Corvid-19.
Charlie and the Cheesecake Factory

(If that makes no sense to you, explanatory gloss: at least in my part of the US, there is a chain of high-end casual restaurants called "The Cheesecake Factory".)
(03-16-2020, 07:13 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: [ -> ]Charlie and the Cheesecake Factory

(If that makes no sense to you, explanatory gloss:  at least in my part of the US, there is a chain of high-end casual restaurants called "The Cheesecake Factory".)
the food there is pretty good, and naturally, they have a large selection of cheesecakes for dessert. Smile
Indeed it is, and they do.
I suppose the other kind of Cheesecake Factory would make it Not Safe For Work. but it would still be a fun read.
Charlie Weasley and the Cheesecake Factory

Either type of Cheesecake Factory.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13