Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
For those of you who may not realise, Ronald Searle wrote the St. Trinian books... So...
Inspired by a momentary misread a couple messages back:

The Familiar of Zorro
Would that be Bernardo?
(04-29-2020, 02:54 PM)batzulger Wrote: [ -> ]Would that be Bernardo?

Possibly Tornado.
Oo... Burtanado!
Hmm. I believe that Zorro's horse has been identified as a pooka in at least one tale I've read...
(04-30-2020, 09:52 AM)Star Ranger4 Wrote: [ -> ]Oo...  Burtanado!
The newest sequel to Sharknado! Smile
robkelk Wrote:
Star Ranger4 Wrote:Oo...  Burtanado!
Wouldn't a Burtanado be named for Burt Gummer of the Tremors series and involve flying Graboids?
(04-30-2020, 04:34 PM)Shepherd Wrote: [ -> ]
robkelk Wrote:
Wouldn't a Burtanado be named for Burt Gummer of the Tremors series and involve flying Graboids?
It might on the other hand be named for Burt Ward, who played Robin to Adam West's 1960s Batman.  "Holy jumping sharks!"
(04-30-2020, 04:46 PM)DHBirr Wrote: [ -> ]
robkelk Wrote:
It might on the other hand be named for Burt Ward, who played Robin to Adam West's 1960s Batman.  "Holy jumping sharks!"

Could be a storm of Burt Reynoldses, orbiting a superdense core of Dom deLuise.
(04-30-2020, 09:44 PM)Ebony Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2020, 04:46 PM)DHBirr Wrote: [ -> ]
robkelk Wrote:

Could be a storm of Burt Reynoldses, orbiting a superdense core of Dom deLuise.
That would result in (Captain) Chaos.
Here's a CTSNB that came to my mind recently:

The Legend of Zelda game Breath of the Wild and the RedLetterMedia series Best of the Worst both share the same initials ("BOTW").  The gears in my mind turned, and this popped out:

RedLetterZelda: Breath of the Worst.

All it needs now in a plot of some sort--perhaps Mike, Jay, and Rich going through Hyrule and causing chaos, in a manner reminiscent of all the B-grade movies that they watch on their show... Big Grin
(05-01-2020, 08:08 AM)Tennie Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a CTSNB that came to my mind recently:

The Legend of Zelda game Breath of the Wild and the RedLetterMedia series Best of the Worst both share the same initials ("BOTW").  The gears in my mind turned, and this popped out:

RedLetterZelda: Breath of the Worst.

All it needs now in a plot of some sort--perhaps Mike, Jay, and Rich going through Hyrule and causing chaos, in a manner reminiscent of all the B-grade movies that they watch on their show... Big Grin

I don't suppose you could convince Simon & Garfunkel to license "Bridge over Troubled Water" as a theme tune...?
Link! You've got AAAAAAAAAIDSSSS!
Hercule Poirot + The Herculoids. Silly mustaches for everyone.
Hercules Poirot. Unsure if we're talking mythological Hercules, Kevin Sorbo Hercules, or Disney Hercules.
(05-01-2020, 07:02 PM)hazard Wrote: [ -> ]Hercules Poirot. Unsure if we're talking mythological Hercules, Kevin Sorbo Hercules, or Disney Hercules.

I'm showing my age here, aren't I?
(05-01-2020, 08:35 PM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2020, 07:02 PM)hazard Wrote: [ -> ]Hercules Poirot. Unsure if we're talking mythological Hercules, Kevin Sorbo Hercules, or Disney Hercules.

I'm showing my age here, aren't I?
Maaaaybe.
Remaking Dune as a girl-group musical: Spice World

But, but, but...  "Hercule" is "Hercules", just in French...
Yes Bob I know, that's rather the point old man. Tongue

(Pretty sure you are just yanking chains here)
I didn't know they even had baguettes in ancient Greece...
(05-02-2020, 11:08 AM)classicdrogn Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know they even had baguettes in ancient Greece...

They had everything in Ancient Grome - so says Xena: Warrior Princess.

(Or Xenu: Warrior Princess - it was one or the other...)
(05-02-2020, 12:46 PM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2020, 11:08 AM)classicdrogn Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know they even had baguettes in ancient Greece...

They had everything in Ancient Grome - so says Xena: Warrior Princess.

(Or  Xenu: Warrior Princess - it was one or the other...)
 I think you mean Diana: Warrior PrincessBig Grin
Should, or Should Not?

Little Lulu in Slumberland
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13