Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
... put'em on Babylon 5 at the same time as Rebo and Zooty...
So... One wonders what a Father Ted Talk would be like. Or about.
(08-29-2019, 07:42 PM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]So... One wonders what a Father Ted Talk would be like. Or about.
Possibly about "Thunder Buddies" (to blend in another 'Ted')
Fist of the North Star and any zombie movie.

"You are already dead."
"your Head Asplode" martial arts would actually be pretty good for most versions of zombie trash settings, though. Nanto style/Southern Cross "I slash you to bits with my bare hands" would be just as effective, if not more, and it's already a post-apocalyptic setting to begin with. It looks like a match ,ade in zombie trash heaven to me...
Should or Should Not? I'm not sure.

Comic books about a magic fighter meet anime about a magic fighter, in Doctor Fate T Harlaown
How about this one: A orphan discovers that she's the Girl Who Lived, and is sent to a boarding school of witchcraft and wizardry.  Behind the fantastic veneer of the school, she finds herself drawn into a series of magical duels, each more confusing than the last, as she tries to protect a fellow witch.  A witch who will, eventually, win her heart.  The title?  Accio Ohtori
(09-07-2019, 12:15 AM)Labster Wrote: [ -> ]How about this one: A orphan discovers that she's the Girl Who Lived, and is sent to a boarding school of witchcraft and wizardry.  Behind the fantastic veneer of the school, she finds herself drawn into a series of magical duels, each more confusing than the last, as she tries to protect a fellow witch.  A witch who will, eventually, win her heart.  The title?  Accio Ohtori
Alright, we have a gender flipped HP crossed with what?Honestly it seems familiar, but I just can't place it.
Revolutionary Girl Utena, sounds like. My question is whether we get to see the Weasley auto vs. the Car Wash of Doom.
(08-29-2019, 07:42 PM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]So... One wonders what a Father Ted Talk would be like. Or about.

That would be an ecumenical matter.
(09-07-2019, 08:16 AM)classicdrogn Wrote: [ -> ]Revolutionary Girl Utena, sounds like. My question is whether we get to see the Weasley auto vs. the Car Wash of Doom.

concur
In a search for long-lost relatives, Negi Springfield visits a town that bears his name...
Negima / The Simpsons
As I was musing to myself as to what sort of powers I could grant Sakura in our fic There's Nothing Better, the idea crossed my mind of giving the Cardcaptor one Bloody Card (Dirty Pair).  I decided to post the idea in this thread rather than one of my stories.
I pity Sakura trying to capture that card.
Depends upon which variant of the card. But could you see the chaos that would result if she just reached up and safely snagged it out of the air. Imagine the look on Yuri's face, or Kei's for that matter. Remember she has a Sword card which could Be considered a "Bloody" Card.
Kill la Kill Bill
Faster Pussycat Kill la Kill Bill
(09-21-2019, 08:16 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: [ -> ]Kill la Kill Bill

I don't know, i could see Tarantino doing Kill la Kill justice in a live action movie
(09-22-2019, 10:33 AM)Rajvik Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2019, 08:16 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: [ -> ]Kill la Kill Bill

I don't know, i could see Tarantino doing Kill la Kill justice in a live action movie

That show was crazy enough I don't think I could see anyone else managing it.

Taking things in a different direction, what if Robert Heinlein lived long enough to discover anime, giving us The Catgirl Who Walks Through Walls....
Starship Super Troopers Vermont has never been in more danger...
Solely for the sake of making a bad joke:

On 22 September '19, the comic strip Phoebe and Her Unicorn mentioned that Phoebe's favorite book is Emily Zap: Witch Detective.  In comments attached to the strip, I gave in to the Dark Side:

Quote:Now then … what do you do with witch detectives? 
Burn ’em! 
And what do you burn, apart from witch detectives? 
Those meddling kids with the dog!

I am EVIL ... and what's more, I am not ashamed.

-----
Up, lad, up!  We've villages to pillage, maidens to slay, and dragons to rescue!
Carjackings in disguise: Grand Theft Autobot
Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls On The Death Star?
Remus Lupin III
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13