Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
"... and they say you're calling us pirates now
... Well SCREW YOU ALL! We'll EARN the motherless name!"

Marika Kato meets a new colleague: Captain Conrad Mazian.
That sounds like a music cue to me. Alestorm's Fucked with an Anchor, perhaps? Big Grin
It could be worse, I'd considered Mazian trying to fund his efforts by searching for treasure on the Grand Line....
Miss Kobayashi's Dragonball Z
Tommy Gokuu, the Dragonball Z Wizard
... of Speed and Time
Well... as long as he is only WIZARDING it, not DOCTOR-ing it...
Admittedly, it is a little harder for him to summon the Dragonzord than the un-crossed-over version, so beefing up his regular abilities is probably a good idea.
(08-02-2019, 06:10 PM)classicdrogn Wrote: [ -> ]Admittedly, it is a little harder for him to summon the Dragonzord than the un-crossed-over version, so beefing up his regular abilities is probably a good idea.

Wrong Tommy
No, I got it, it was just adding another side to the crossover love-polygon.
Polygon? I think you turned it into something more like a hyper tesseract, CD.
Monsters, Inc. vs. Aliens

Your choice of Aliens.
(08-04-2019, 10:58 AM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]Monsters, Inc. vs. Aliens

Your choice of Aliens.
[Image: a95938555d833badd9c6d378fc597916.jpg]
They've been launching rockets in the Solomons for a while... or, at least, trying to launch rockets. They're going to get their funding cut if they can't manage a successful launch real soon now. With their track record, there's no way they can put a human in space yet... but what's that, that just washed up on the beach?

Rocket Squid Girl
Then there are the girls and their tank they're sending up...

Rocket Girls und Panzer
The new nemesis for the Blue Beetle.

Rocket Squid Girl Gang

Seriously...The Squid Gang were Ditko villains...
Mercedes Lackey and J.K. Rowling's Heralds of Voldemort.
Boris the Spiderman.

(Does whatever a creepy-crawly can.)
Abbot and Costello meet the Doctor in

Doctor Who is on first
I dunno... "Abbott and Costello Meet the Doctor" sounds like a hell of a good movie all by itself.
(08-28-2019, 06:59 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno... "Abbott and Costello Meet the Doctor" sounds like a hell of a good movie all by itself.
If you want to get silly about it you could have The Doctor played by Abbot, and his companion would  be played by Costello.
Nah, given the era, I'd love to see them and William Hartnell bounce off each other.
(08-28-2019, 06:59 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno... "Abbott and Costello Meet the Doctor" sounds like a hell of a good movie all by itself.
"Abbott and Costello Meet Voyager's EMH"?

What do you mean, "wrong Doctor"?

Smile
Hey Lou! Why are we so tiny?

Abbott and Costello Meet Doctor Cyclops.
"We're not the only ones, Bud. Look over there!"

Abbott & Costello as the Doctor's Companions appear on Deep Space 9 during "One Little Ship"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13