Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be 26 -- More bad ideas for a new era
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I now refer to it as Xitter, (where Xitters post xits) and find it a more accurate description than either of the official ones.
(01-30-2024, 12:03 PM)classicdrogn Wrote: [ -> ]I now refer to it as Xitter, (where Xitters post xits) and find it a more accurate description than either of the official ones.

And of course I find this post just after I noted in a less appropriate one that I've been calling it "Twix" lately.
We've secretly replaced the Lovely Angels with the Steel Angels, and vice versa. Let's see whose property values are affected the most.
Harry Potter and the Artist formerly Known as the Half-Blood Prince
The Bullwinkle Horror Picture Show, because Sylvester Stallone wasn't available to play Rocky.
We've replaced Frisk (Undertale) with Nanoha Takamachi (Lyrical Nanoha).  Let's see how the monster world would react to someone who makes friends by beating them up in combat... Big Grin
I'll let the image speak for itself.

[attachment=478]
RWBY as a '50s sitcom: The Adventures of Ozzie and Glinda
Remember the Toon Makers Sailor Moon proposal -- the one with the sailboards?

No? I don't blame you. Anyway.

An opponent for them: the Battlestar Galaxia.
A few more visual examples, including some proof that AI should not be allowed near anything at all.

The first one, amazingly, is (or was) real:

[attachment=480]
[attachment=481]
[attachment=482]
[attachment=483]
[attachment=484]
[attachment=485]
And one last one because the board software won't let me attach seven images:

[attachment=486]

EDIT: I once saw a counterpart to this guy in City of Heroes...
crossposting from the images thread...

[Image: 51U7sVa.jpg]
Well. There goes any originality points I would have earned for the title of the last chapter of DW8, dammit.
Apparently, there is a 2003 rom-com titled Deliver Us from Eva. Apparently, it has nothing to do with Shinji Ikari...
But it should.
You sure that's not a cover of one of the Prince of Egypt songs by the characters from Evangelion?
Super Tenchi Bros.: Yosho's Island
In the red corner, Sylia Stingray in full Knight Saber loadout.

In the blue corner, Sousuke Sagara in full Bonta-kun loadout.

Ladies and gentlemen, place your bets.
Sylia Stingray ends up fangirling over Bonta-kun and the fight is canceled.

Because it'd be funny.
Given their ages, if FMP came out in the BGC timeline watching it it with her could have been Katsuhito Stingray's family bonding activity.
(Stealing this one from a local hot-sauce company)

00-Se7en

EDIT: This addition is mine:

00-Se7en of Nine
(03-15-2024, 08:42 AM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ](Stealing this one from a local hot-sauce company)

00-Se7en

EDIT: This addition is mine:

00-Se7en of Nine

Or better yet, Plan 00-Se7en of Nine from Outer Space. Big Grin
I suppose that explains how the borg managed to pull off transwarp, they had interociter technology.
"All Your Elder God Are Belong To Us"
-- CATS of Ulthar
Art Fern's Hokago Tea Time Movie
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11