Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be 26 -- More bad ideas for a new era
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Should Be, or Should Not Be?

[Image: __ranma_chan_p_chan_and_daicon_bunny_gir...0132ae.jpg]

(Double-size copy available here.)
What's one more crossover in the first and greatest fanvid ever?
Jeeves and Wooster and The Time Machine.

The origin of the Eloi.
We've secretly replaced Rob Donaldson from Fenspace with Rob Donaldson from Isekai by Moonlight, who we've secretly replaced with Rob Donaldson from My Apartment Manager is not an Isekai Character...

(Perchance, I might use that name too often? Smile )
Pray, tell, Rob, is your father's name Donald? <grin>
[attachment=460]

Sailor Dune:

[attachment=461]

An AT-VW:

[attachment=462]

The original unpublished ending of The Wizard of Oz:

[attachment=463]
Dirty Dancing to the Muppet show theme
We've secretly replaced Chisa Tsukamoto with Chise Tōdō. If the paper and ink aren't any good, someone will pay.
Soleil Moon Frye and Maurice Lamarche in...

Punky and the Brain
♫ ... Ain't afraid of no ghost! Just bust it! (Bust it!) Bust it! (Bust it!) Make like Sailor Moon and dust it! PKE Meter, and proton pack, don't cross the streams, don't look in the trap... ♪

...actually, I vote that Minako or one of the other girls be shown singing this after training with Doug for a while. I think I put it in the wrong thread Tongue
Tenchi Universe and Lord of the Rings. Because Ryo-Ohki the Grey and Ken-Ohki the White.
Not just "Should Not Be", but "Absolutely Should Not Be"

[Image: __sailor_moon_and_revy_bishoujo_senshi_s...ef314b.png]

Source, assuming you don't want to sign in to the service formerly known as Twitter.
AH! It's MAGICAL MERCENARY RADICAL REVY! Warrior for Booze and Riches!

Savesavesavesavesave... is copies on five drives enough? I should pop a couple more thumb drives out of the packaging, just to make sure.
not sure if this is a 'should not be' or a 'should be', ... Tongue
[Image: hCKizxc.jpg]
(01-11-2024, 05:32 AM)Norgarth Wrote: [ -> ]not sure if this is a 'should not be' or a 'should be', ... Tongue
[Image: hCKizxc.jpg]

Interesting role reversal for Bugs...usually, he's the one in the dress..
...okay, this has been bugging me (no pun intended) since yesterday. I almost recognize what's being parodied -- I know I've seen the original of this somewhere, but I can't remember where or what it was. Clue me in, please?

Thanks.
(01-12-2024, 08:32 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: [ -> ]...okay, this has been bugging me (no pun intended) since yesterday.  I almost recognize what's being parodied -- I know I've seen the original of this somewhere, but I can't remember where or what it was.  Clue me in, please?

Thanks.

Howl's Moving Castle
Ah! Thank you!
In the fifth-season premiere of My Little Senshi: Friendship Is Magic, Sailor Starlight Glimmer takes the Senshi Marks from the regular team...
Fantastic Four Weddings and a Funeral
Today's chefs in the Kitchen Stadium are Ryoko Hakubi, Rosetta Passel, and Akane Tendo. It's A Recipe for Disaster

(Okay, somebody could probably make a decent spamfic from this idea. But that somebody isn't me.)
(01-15-2024, 10:30 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: [ -> ]Fantastic Four Weddings and a Funeral

Given the events that usually surround superhero weddings, and the resulting violence, a funeral sounds about right.

(Mr. Fantastic literally developed a device to take a piece of real estate out of time so that Ben Grimm's wedding to Alicia Masters would not be interrupted by supervillain attack. And even then, Dr. Doom had to make it all about himself for a moment.)
[Image: __garfield_jon_arbuckle_and_odie_neon_ge...06c047.jpg]

If you really want it, triple-size copy here
I think the most disturbing thing about that is that while John is a decent stand in for Shinji and Asuka is certainly a bitch, if anyone is an Asuka equivalent it should be Garfield. Odie isn't Rei either, though... maybe Nermal? Odie... could be Penpen? Maybe?

More importantly, does "Eva without Rei" fanfic exist?
Good grief.

[Image: __hiiragi_kagami_izumi_konata_hiiragi_ts...10306f.jpg]

Double-size copy here (or on the service formerly known as Twitter)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11