Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be 26 -- More bad ideas for a new era
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
A legendary crossover: The Legend of Bagger Vance, The Legend of Korra, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, and The Legend of Zelda, amongst others.

Guest-starring Spike.
(09-15-2023, 07:26 AM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]A legendary crossover: The Legend of Bagger Vance, The Legend of Korra, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, and The Legend of Zelda, amongst others.

Guest-starring Spike.

Starring Tim Curry as The Darkness.
(09-15-2023, 09:12 AM)Ebony Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2023, 07:26 AM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]A legendary crossover: The Legend of Bagger Vance, The Legend of Korra, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, and The Legend of Zelda, amongst others.

Guest-starring Spike.

Starring Tim Curry as The Darkness.

And a certain gay , laserblasting, superhero from New York...

Guest-starring Spike.

...Vampire, or dragon version? ...Or either both or a mix of the two?
(09-15-2023, 06:18 PM)Vulpis Wrote: [ -> ]

Guest-starring Spike.

...Vampire, or dragon version? ...Or either both or a mix of the two?

Yes. That's part of what makes it legendary.
Kung Pao Panda: enter the Paw
Here's an admittedly pretty goofy crossover idea that I had between Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Franz Kafka's The Metamorphosis, best summed up by the following opening line:

"When Violet Beauregarde awoke from a night of uneasy dreams, she found herself transformed into a monstrous blueberry."
The Heavens Are Vast, the World is Small, and You Are a Horrible Goose

- Untitled Goose Game/No Man's Sky

I'm not sure this would be very different from normal No Man's Sky, to be honest.
Rick and Ilsa go to White Castle
(10-09-2023, 11:53 AM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]Rick and Ilsa go to White Castle

"We'll always have sliders."
(10-09-2023, 09:22 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2023, 11:53 AM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]Rick and Ilsa go to White Castle

"We'll always have sliders."

at which point a group of people comes flying out of an interdimensional portal and lands on/near them. Tongue
"Mercury Aqua Rhaps..."

"Wait! We just changed publishers!"

"Sorry. Mercury Aria Rhapsody!"
Larry King of the Hill

Larry King of the Hill Street Blues
Black Lagoon/The Shining:

[Image: __gretel_hansel_and_grady_sisters_black_...06737b.jpg]

"Come play with us, Revy, forever and ever and ever..."
We've secretly replaced Salem from RWBY with Salem from Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Let's see whether anyone notices.
* robkelk holds up a game controller

Super Lyrical Mario StrikerS, anyone?
Gotta capture them all!

[Image: __jigglypuff_and_song_pokemon_and_2_more...107448.jpg]

Source
I forget - did we say Tsunemoku's crossover series EVA Moon was a "Should Be" or a "Should Not Be"? I'm starting to think that it's a Should Not Be.

Context: Jadiete/Sachiel is making his final stand (and Tuxedo Shini is staying out of the fight):

[Image: __souryuu_asuka_langley_and_sailor_mars_...98b587.jpg]

Triple-size copy here, should you really want it.
A few images I've had accumulating in my downloads directory for a while...

[attachment=457]

[attachment=458]

[attachment=459]
House of Pancakes
Quoting from All The Tropes:
Quote:And, of course, there's Dumbledore's full name: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. Michael Gambon places a slight emphasis on the "Brian" when reciting the character's name in the film by way of Lampshade Hanging.
"he's not the Headmaster. He's a very naughty boy!"
I think that we may have seen this one, but I just realized how horridly inappropriate the casting is for the non-blondes. In its current form, this is definitely a Should Not Be.

[Image: __tsukino_usagi_mizuno_ami_aino_minako_h...c977f8.jpg]
In a non-traditional crossover, we've mixed bath salts and bath salts.  Let's see what happens next (preferably from a safe distance)...
Robobobo-bo Bo-bobocop: His nose hair brings JUSTICE!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11