Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be 26 -- More bad ideas for a new era
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Might be the wrong thread
[Image: CjmdsXO.jpg]
I know I'd immediately click on a story link for that, but does it count if it's because I want to see Ruby Rod Data telling Tasha Yar that he does not want one position he wants ALL POSITIONS and he's never felt like this for a woman before -- "Really?" "... Yeah!" -- and similar can't-look-away train wreck mashup moments?
Avatar Saotome: The Last Gender-Bender
Adventure in the past, present, and future of the Hundred Aker Wood, in Chrono Tigger
We've secretly replaced Berthier from Sailor Moon R with Elsa from Frozen, and vice-versa. Considering their power sets, hair colours, and hair styles, let's see whether anyone notices.

[Image: ep71.jpg]

[Image: Frozen-Snow-Queen-Elsa.jpg]
Just let it go, Rob.
(02-10-2023, 12:40 PM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]We've secretly replaced Berthier from Sailor Moon R with Elsa from Frozen, and vice-versa. Considering their power sets, hair colours, and hair styles, let's see whether anyone notices.

[Image: ep71.jpg]

[Image: Frozen-Snow-Queen-Elsa.jpg]

Second image broken, Rob.
(02-10-2023, 01:59 PM)hazard Wrote: [ -> ]Second image broken, Rob.

See here
Registers as a phishing risk
That's not a broken link; that's an oversensitive firewall. The link goes directly to the jpg.
Seconding Rob here... I get a perfectly good image of Elsa from Frozen both in the message and at the link.
Just let it go guys. Everyones firewall has different standards.
Arsene Lupin III, Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.

(Harry Potter/Lupin III.)
I keep seeing trope pages on All The Tropes where Discworld examples are either immediately preceded or immediately followed by Harry Potter examples.

So, we've secretly replaced Lord Voldemort with Lord Vetinari...
...and Harry's life suddenly gets much better...

...while Ankh-Morpork gets a new new Patrician in a week or less.
Don't know whether this is "Should" or "Should Not"...

Girls und Fuku, where they play senshi-do.
Bambi-Kazooie
We've secretly replaced the Ghostbusters and the MythBusters with Gunbuster. Let's see who doesn't notice.
Repost of a repost on another repost.

Lol.

[Image: dNojRTE.jpg]
We've replaced Qrow from RWBY with Crow from MST3K...
I think the reverse might actually be fairly interesting, assuming a good choice of roast fodder and a writer who can come up with actually funny jokes to have the MSTers with Special MSTery Guest Qrow say.
Their school ships are huge. Their tanks should be, too.

Girls und Bolo
Now I'm picturing a Continental Seige Unit with a chibi duckie painted on its hull
Ve-a ere-a zee Bork. Looer yuoor sheeelds und soorrender yuoor sheeps. Ve-a veell edd yuoor beeulugicel und technulugeecel deestinctifeness tu oooor oovn. Yuoor cooltoore-a veell edept tu serfeece-a us. Reseestunce-a is footeele-a bork bork.
Sukeban Deku

Izuku Midoriya fights crime with a steel yo-yo. Dressed in a sailor fuku for some reason....
Pixar does The Simpsons as robots, adapting a Heinlein short story for the plot: WALL-D'OH
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11