Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be 26 -- More bad ideas for a new era
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
"Who you gonna call? GunBuster!"
You know you're getting tired when you misread "Nanoha Takamachi" as "Naoko Takeuchi"...
(07-12-2023, 02:56 PM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ][Image: __superman_and_clark_kent_bishoujo_sensh...5ee254.jpg]

Larger version (if you want it for some reason) here

Marvel wants in on this CTSNB.

[Image: __moon_knight_bishoujo_senshi_sailor_moo...17efa5.jpg]

Larger version (if you want it for some reason) here
(07-18-2023, 08:12 PM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]You know you're getting tired when you misread "Nanoha Takamachi" as "Naoko Takeuchi"...

Don't forget vice-versa!

(And now I can't help but imagine how things will go either way... Tongue )
My Dinner with Andre the Giant
Doctor Seuss in the Multiverse of Madness
Isn't that just any Dr. Seuss book you care to lay your hand on?

But in that vein... The 5,000 Fingers of Dr. Strange or, Dr. Terwilliker in the Musicroom of Madness
Quote:Isn't that just any Dr. Seuss book you care to lay your hand on?

Well, yes, that's the idea. <grin>
Badass archaeologist Daniel L. Jackson
GUNDAM Fish, with the sequel Arctic Char's Counterattack
(08-19-2023, 02:52 PM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]Badass archaeologist Daniel L. Jackson

"I am sick and tired of these monkey-fighting Snakes, on this Monday through Friday Ha'tek!"
We've secretly replaced... What? There's official art for this one?

[Image: __nishizumi_miho_akiyama_yukari_takebe_s...d08341.jpg]

(Larger copy here
Wrong thread, Rob, you want "Crossovers that MUST be".
I want to speak to the manager! This spelling checker wants to change "Tuxedo Kamen" to "Tuxedo Karen"!
<snrk>
It's Harry's second year at Hogwarts, but instead of Gilderoy Lockheart, the Defense professor is Tifa. The stories of how she dealt with various dangerous magical creatures follow remarkably similar lines ("--so then I cartwheeled up close and punched it!") but considerably more believable, and it's the boys rather than the girls who are all crushing. Well, Harry is still less than enthusiastic about being frequently called up to help with demonstrations, but at least it's because she seems to think kids who go on a dungeon run at eleven or twelve need the extra coaching, Ron and Hermione are right beside him often as not, and he has to admit the lessons could actually be useful rather than a whole load of ego driven mummery.

And going to her for help at the end of the year may be the only time an adult is actually helpful against Voldemerde ever. Too bad something has to put a limit on that for story purposes...

... kinda makes me wonder if I'm putting it in the wrong thread, to be honest, except the most obvious way to do that is for the basilisk to kill her when Young Tom calls it and that Should Not Be.
If Tifa got to teach at Hogwarts she’d be raising a generation of magical ecoterrorists to force muggles to cap carbon emissions. Honestly the story might go fully off the rails.

In other news… You’ve heard of Getter Robo, but have you tried Goetia Robo? It’s 50% more demon for the same price!
(08-27-2023, 10:03 PM)classicdrogn Wrote: [ -> ]And going to her for help at the end of the year may be the only time an adult is actually helpful against Voldemerde ever. Too bad something has to put a limit on that for story purposes...

Aerith's death day, Tifa took a few days off for travel to go meet Cloud and the rest of the crew to remember her.
We've secretly replaced M. C. Escher with MC Hammer, and vice versa. Let's see who doesn't notice.

"Stop. Escher time."
(09-03-2023, 09:00 AM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]We've secretly replaced M. C. Escher with MC Hammer, and vice versa. Let's see who doesn't notice.

"Stop. Escher time."

Throw in some epically wild visual effects, and you'd have one of if not the hottest music video ever! Cool
Harry Potter and the Hendersons
Penn Jillette and Edward Teller would make for a blast of a magic show.
(09-09-2023, 08:26 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: [ -> ]Harry Potter and the Hendersons

Harry Dresden and the Hendersons

Not sure whether this one is a Should Be or Should Not Be, but, either way, I'm not going to write it:

"Terrible tragic story, Miss Schnee fall in Spring of Drowned Faunus..."
RWBY ½
A classic story of pirate adventure in the American Southwest:

Juan Piece.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11