Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be 3, Son of Crossovers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Quote:
I thought Paulni and Johnichi hooked up with Georgekun and Ringosan...
No, that'd be History's Strongest Beatle.
--Sam
"How the hell did I do that?"
When they were still children, they had promised to get into Tokyo U. together, and then marry. But too many failed entrance exams threatened the dream. When Grandmother had offered the job as manager of her hot springs resort, it seemed like a perfect opportunity -- an easy job that left lots of time to study and prep for another try at getting in.
Only Grandma hadn't mentioned that she and Grandpa were going on a round-the-world trip, and were leaving the entire maintenance and upkeep of the resort in her lap. And Grandma certainly hadn't mentioned that she'd turned the resort into a boys' dormitory. Or that her archenemy and best friend Akito Hayama -- the very boy with whom she'd made the promise! -- would be living there with her. Or that the other five boys in the dorm would turn out to be devoted fans...
Sana Kurata didn't realize it at first, but her life had become much more complicated than it usually was.
Miho Obana and Ken Akamatsu present... Love Sana.

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
Quote:
I thought Paulni and Johnichi hooked up with Georgekun and Ringosan...
------------------------------------------------
No, that'd be History's Strongest Beatle.
Well, they were more popular than Jesus...
-Rob Kelk
"Actually, my goal is to write neat stories. The money just makes it possible for me to write them faster and then buy neat toys."
Ryk E. Spoor, 7 November 2007
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Sosuke Sagara must learn to play the guitar.
You see, it's time for....
Full Metalocalypse Panic.--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
The horucruxes wasn't the only means that Voldemort devised to cheat death....
Solid Snake is not the clone of Big Boss....
Metal Gear Solid 2A: Son Of Adversity...
A Harry Potter/Metal Gear Solid xover
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

CattyNebulart

Cardcaptor Guyver.
I was thinking of a short description for one of the NPC's I had made.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

Sirrocco

Draco Malfoy, Mousse of the Amazons, Andrew from Buffy, and, say, Touga from Utena, all get sent to Boot Camp - under Drill Sergeant Sousuke Sagara.

Kokuten

Mac Guyver, wherein our hero, trapped in a warehouse by a gang of ruthless Zoanoids, manages to construct a de-zoanization-ray out of scraps and baling wire, using it to blast himself to freedom.. Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Tengen Toppa Mr. Driller
--Sam
"Well that guy's nekkid."

Sirrocco

Alucardcaptor Sakura
"So, now that you've *got* him... what do you intend to *do* with him?"
or, y'know, Picardcaptor Sakura, if that's your preference.
...this is what I get for being away from the forum for a week. That image link (Haruhi/Nanoha Xover, from what people are saying) is generating an error page. Anyone know an alternative source?
Clan of the Care Bear

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
Eek.
I've got two that just came to mind:
Dungeons and Dragoons - It's, like, this English version of the Three Musketeers, except it's more Man in the Iron Mask and there's adventures and stuff, y'know?....
MechWorrier - ok, so that's two letters. Still.--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Confederacy of Dances - an indepth study of the Choreographers' Union. (This actually sounds real...I'll have to try again.)Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Kyon's worst nightmare:
"Do not believe what the scientists tell you. The natural history we know is a lie, a falsehood sold to us by wicked old men who would make the world a dull gray prison and protect us from the dangers inherent to freedom. The would have you believe our planet to be a lonely starhsip, hurtling through the void of space, barren of magic and in need of a stern hand on the rudder," Kyon read on the back cover of the book Haruhi was engrossed in. He looked over at Koizumi. "On a scale of one to ten, how much trouble do you think this is going to be?"
Koizumi seemed unusually thoughtful as he considered the problem. "Eleven, maybe twelve... thousand."
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.

HoagieOfDoom

Great scott, Haruhi an Exalt?!
...so, that would make her a Sidereal, right?
Crap.
Luckily, I had saved a copy.
img406.imageshack.us/my.p...650rb2.jpg
I still don't see what's so Nanoha about it. But Haruhi's still hot, so what the hell. '.'
Edit: And here's a bonus image!
img264.imageshack.us/my.p...ersyr8.jpg
-Morgan."Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
-Haruhi, "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
---(Not really)
Quote:
Edit: And here's a bonus image!
img264.imageshack.us/my.p...ersyr8.jpg
Brain... hurts...
-Rob Kelk
"Actually, my goal is to write neat stories. The money just makes it possible for me to write them faster and then buy neat toys."
Ryk E. Spoor, 7 November 2007
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Thanks, Morgan! Those both go in the image archive.
In the xover image, Haruhi has a serious Subaru costume vibe going on, and she's in front of a Mid-style magical circle. Kyon has what looks like a male uniform inspired slightly by Fate's, with a Nanoha-style jacket, and is standing in front of what looks like a Caro-style Summoning Magic square. The xover elements are more stylistic than anything else, but Strikers was the first thing I thought of when I saw the costumes/backgrounds.
As for the OTHER image.... Oh, my. So... SOOOO.... kawaii!!! Superdeformed... pompoms... the "seventh-inning stretch (ROTFLMAO!!!)"...
....er, what happened to Rein's uniform?
....okay, Volkenritter cheerleaders is just... wrong. SICK and WRONG!!! (though Signum looks hawt....)

Kokuten

Skyfire, something about your post..
Hrmm.. Volkenritter = pseudo german = Jagers = Girl Genius + Crossovers that should not be...

oh god.

Revolutionary Girl Genius Utena!Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Powerpuff Girl Geniuses?

-- Bob
---------

Necratoid

Quote:
Powerpuff Girl Geniuses?
Actually that is fairly reasonable as a realistic crossover.... or fusion really. The Powerpuff Girls are creations made by a mad scientist taking 'Chemical X' from Dexter's Laboratory and mixing the things from an old poem together... and not just making a mess. One of the features of Chemical X is it grants superpowers somewhat randomly to those exposed to it. In one of the episodes of Dexter's Lab they show his Father having a conversation and deal with a squirrel which was speaking squirrel at the time (the episode with The Muffins). Bubbles has the ability to speak squirrel also... which her siblings fail to believe she can actually speak. Until she gets info from a squirrel infront of the them and then they don't know what to think. The proffessor calls it something like 'just one of her abilities, like her ability to speak Spanish from creation'. Blsoom once gained 'ice breath' as a new ability meaning they do get new ones.
From this and the shows in general we can conclude that what Chemical X actually does is absorb abilities from people nearby. Dexter's father has been in his lab... he just keeps getting the memories erased as shown in the episode with the axe headed giant monster they fight in the megazord. So this leaves us with a few avenues of plot.
1) One of the PPGs randomly gains the Spark from Chemical X that either Dexter or Mandark laced it with by proximity.
2) The PPGs go to pick up a shipment from Dexter and wackiness ensues involving DeeDee being DeeDee and Dexter's interdimensional portal. Or MoJo Jojo makes a gun that opens a portal to somewhere random and counters a charge by putting a random portal in the way.
3) Some random Spark banish's themselves to Townville. Some random Spark attempts to invade another dimension and gets really unlucky with his random target for conquest. PPGs eventually go through the portal to stop it at the source... whether or not they get to leave or not is the difference between a spamfic and epic.

Shirei

Actually Necratoid, I'm pretty sure Bob isn't talking about the "Boy Geniuse" In Dexter's Lab he's talking about this www.girlgeniusonline.com/. As if the PPG's didn't deal with enough mad scienti... er Sparks all ready.
Indeed I am. I thought that "Girl Genius" had a pretty solid definition around here and didn't need further explication.

-- Bob
---------
Since Necratoid is talking about Sparks, it's clear he knows very well what Girl Genius is about.
He was just discussing how one of the PPG could become a Spark, by suggesting that the Chemical X might be able to "copy" the "power" of one of the local Sparks (ie, Dexter, who is certainly one).
This is not unreasonable at all, given that Mojo Jojo gained exactly that ability from his exposure to the Chemical X.
NN
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21