Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be 3, Son of Crossovers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Don't you mean "Deus xXx Machina"?

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Quote:
Don't you mean "Deus xXx Machina"?
That would be Cannon God Exaxxion as published, in every possible way including the innuendo-laden one.
Ja, -n

===============================================
"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to kill you quite horribly now."
I stand corrected.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
If that was my deus ex machina, I'd want a refund.
-Morgan."This continuity is now a Princess of Darkness crossover."
"... They're all going to die, aren't they?"
"Yep. Popcorn?"
Well you have to admit it was worth a shot.
[Image: laugh.gif]
You realize that we're just going to have to game out some of these scenarios, to make sure they perform according to speculation.
As for the game system to use, there's only one choice, given the power levels and cinematic combat in the various works: ExXxalted.

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

HoagieOfDoom

Let us all pray this never ever occurs.*********
Touched By His Noodly Appendage
www.venganza.org

CattyNebulart

That picture reminds me of www.fanfiction.net/s/3542949/1/
not sure why, the story is afterall pretty much the oposite, it just does.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
After a bit of thought, I'll just nominate something that's more than a little twisted:
God of War (I+II)/Oh! My Goddess
Who needs an Ultimate Destruction Program when you've got Kratos?
-Griever
When tact is required, use brute force. When force is required, use greater force.
When the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. - The Book of Cataclysm

CattyNebulart

Indiana Jones and the Lost Logia
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"

Kokuten

Indiana Bebop.
"Space Nazis, why'd it have to be Space Nazis"Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979

CattyNebulart

We seem to be on a roll with the Indiana ones. to add a bit to my last one and make it a True Abonimation(tm) I prestent to you:
Indian Jones, the Hetrodyne Boys and the Lost Logia of Chutullu.

HoagieOfDoom

:0
...*********
www.venganza.org
It is Japan's darkest hour. Faced with escalating threats from the mad leaders of North Korea, the home islands are falling closer and closer to civil war as a resurgent nationalist military faction urges conquest of the entire peninsula. Even the secretive high-tech and supernatural beings of the nation are beginning to choose sides.
On the run from a militarist press gang, Ranma and Ryouga stumble across a hidden shrine... and two incredibly powerful forces of magic, which promptly bond themselves to the rivals. But there's no time to contemplate this as North Korea attacks. Ryouga finds himself drawn to the nationalist cause, for the safety of Akari, while Ranma and most of the NWC fall in with the opposition... only to find it just as bad.
As things fall apart, a mysterious sorceress approaches Ranma and declares him to be the heart of the conflict and the only hope for peace: he is the Tenkai, the First Star Under Heaven, and it is his quest to gather the greatest warriors of Japan and forge them into an army that can bring this madness to an end... the 108 Stars of Anime.
GENSO JUSENKODEN: Legend of the Cursed Water Margin
...featuring Ranma as bearer of the Fierce Tiger Rune, and Ryouga with the Lion's Roar Rune...
--Sam
"Secret crime viewfinder engaged."

WengFook

Quote:
GENSO JUSENKODEN: Legend of the Cursed Water Margin
...featuring Ranma as bearer of the Fierce Tiger Rune, and Ryouga with the Lion's Roar Rune...
I would read that [Image: smile.gif] _______________________________
We're definitely playing this game wrong. I thought Vampire was supposed to be a game of personal horror, not about ninja airstrikes
at night.
- A friend after playing a session of Dark Ages Vampire.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. THERE IS ONLY WAR!
-Same friend.
Epsilon

HoagieOfDoom

Same here.*********
www.venganza.org
...Well, if you can help me figure out a list of appropriate Stars it would do the odds of this happening a world of good. [Image: pimp.gif]
--Sam
"Can't lose my name, it's on all my stationery!"

WengFook

Quote:
...Well, if you can help me figure out a list of appropriate Stars it would do the odds of this happening a world of good.
sounds like a challenge.. I wonder if anyone online keeps a list of the titles of the 108 stars of destiny..._______________________________
We're definitely playing this game wrong. I thought Vampire was supposed to be a game of personal horror, not about ninja airstrikes
at night.
- A friend after playing a session of Dark Ages Vampire.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. THERE IS ONLY WAR!
-Same friend.
Here you go:
suikosource.com/chars/stars/
Aaron Nowack

Aaron Nowack
Okay, backstory... Luc tries to break the cycle of runic conflict by transporting the true runes of Hope and Despair to another world -- Earth. But that just winds up "infecting" East Asia with the pattern, and the only way to return the pair is to properly complete a cycle... so Leknaat is guiding both Ranma and Ryouga to the top of their respective sides...
The runes have been around for a long time... the last time they were active, well... it's a pity the bandits of Liang Shan Po were persuaded to surrender, the history of China would have turned out much better if they'd won... ^.^
A few lesser runes may have come along for the ride, if it's amusing enough.
Chitatsu Star (78) ... well, it's always Viki, and with her powers she's got an excuse to be anywhere. In fact, she may well be a Hibiki. Hibiki Viki...
Likewise, Jeane will be along for the ride as Chiketsu (40). That leaves local talent for the rest.
Reusing a bit of weirdness from another fic idea that never got off the ground, I'd like to have Mousse be the Tenki Star and master strategist -- that's Sun Mu Tzu to you. Smile
Chimei (67): Happosai, or Ataru, or (fill in lech here).
Chiyu (84): Edogawa Conan.
Chiaku (98) : Shampoo.
Chizou (93): Iron Wok Jan.
Tensoku (20): the current Hiko Seijuurou
--Sam
"I weave a lethal net of baked goods that few can escape."
Isn't this from the same inspirational source as Ikki Tousen/Battle Vixens? Just wondering.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Nope. Ikki Tousen is based of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, which is another great classic of Chinese literature/history.
------------------
Epsilon

Ayiekie

The one problem with this idea is that if it's Ranma and Ryouga, Ranma has to be the bad guy.
Because the confident guy who knows what he's doing is always the bad guy in Suikoden.
I can see a reversal of their positions early on... Ranma is increasingly confused by all this political nonsense, while Ryouga is increasingly determined to do whatever he has to to keep Akari safe...
--Sam
"You know gang, when you're a superhero, you never know where the day will take you. You may find yourself halfway around the world in the shark-infested waters of true-to-life living. Or you may find yourself going down to the store for a lozenge. You can't know, can you? No! You gotta ride that wave, you gotta suck that lozenge! Cause if you don't, who will?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21