Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers that should not be: Strange Attractors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
We've taken Sakura from Card Captor Sakura, AND Sakura from Fate/Stay Night and dropped them in the sleepy little village of Konohagakure, let's see what happens.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
Jinx999 Wrote:We've swapped Sakura from Fate/Stay Night with Sakura from Naruto. Let's see what happens.
Wiredgeek Wrote:We've taken Sakura from Card Captor Sakura, AND Sakura from Fate/Stay Night and dropped them in the sleepy little village of Konohagakure, let's see what happens.
All I can say is, with all these Sakuras running around, who needs the rest of the Flower Division?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

HoagieOfDoom

*rimshot*
robkelk Wrote:Santa Klaus Wulfenbach

For that Christmas Spark...
[Image: santaklaus.jpg]
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Spotted on Doghead Thirteen's http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1205826/Doghead_Thirteen]FF.net profile page:

Doghead Thirteen Wrote:Largo. All of us BGC fans know and loathe him.

However, he's not the only Largo out there. There's also Largo. From the Megatokyo webcomic.

So, give BGC Largo the personality of Megatokyo Largo.

Suddenly you have a zombie-obsessed hyper-boomer ranting on in 1337-speak while overclocking computers in the nude...
The Federation of the Hub
The Culture
Two civilisations with which one does not f*ck.
The Matrix / Touhou project
Neo and the Agents dodge bullets.  Everyone in Touhou generally follows the philosophy of "If I shoot enough bullets, they won't be able to dodge."  See where I'm going here?
Cobalt Greywalker Wrote:Spotted on Doghead Thirteen's FF.net profile page:

Doghead Thirteen Wrote:Largo. All of us BGC fans know and loathe him.

However, he's not the only Largo out there. There's also Largo. From the Megatokyo webcomic.

So, give BGC Largo the personality of Megatokyo Largo.

Suddenly you have a zombie-obsessed hyper-boomer ranting on in 1337-speak while overclocking computers in the nude...
.... Dude, why did you post this here?  It should obviously be in the Crossovers That SHOULD BE thread!  (^_^)
The HOW Would That Even Work entry: Haruhi/Evangelion (I'd love to see Eva vs. Haruhi-glowy-blue-giants though)

The more reasonable notion: Haruhi/Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iriya_no_S ... O_no_Natsu](Wikipedia link) - InSUnN always struck me as kind of Eva-Light in terms of the secret organization.

- CD

ETA: Princess T.A.T.U. : lesbian Russian pop singers become magical ballerinas to fight monsters from fairytales. With this slightly creepy clown all around, watching and making narrative commentary.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Necratoid

Easy... first Haruhi ends up dragging the SOS Brigade off to colledge with her...  Where Gendo and Co are going... their in enough of the classes to know each other... and Haruhi kind of hears about the Dead Sea scrolls, but is only kinda intrested in it.  Flash forward a decade and Haruhi and Co are work at NERV US... its the one closest to Vegas... which still doesn't suck.  Haruhi only knows enough about things to be dangerous to SEELE... so when the shadow angel NOMs NERV US (with them in it... Closed Space counter NOMS the angel)... flashforward to the shadow NOMming Shinji and after a while the angel shadow staggers around drunkenly and ends up in the Geofront. at which point it smacks into a wall and detonates like a water balloon.... Leaving NERV US stuck to the lower wall and Eva 01 and Eva05 standing in the gore field.
What happened?  Haruhi isn't quite high enough in rank to be incharge at first... but after a rash of suicides and gibbering insanity (Haruhi didn't know enough to panic 'correctly', so got caught up in the Giant Roboness and not the Real Roboness)... over the course of however log they are inside the hybrid Angel thing she ends up in charge... and not understanding the purpose of the Marduke report (beyond that it was only given to a certain age group and had to do with selecting pilots) order 05 finished and makes everyone on base try the Eva... her own daughter  (a year or two younger than the current crop of piolets) ends up taking the helm.  Haruhi subcontiously voted for command in her mind and the Gendo/Shinji parralel amuses her .  Once Shinji was in that mess they could make headway on the giants population level...
Eva 05 didn't eat anyone.  The angel had a rilgious conversion and moved into the mech.  Being on the winning side... is good.  Clearly Adam is a victium of believing his own propiganda.  Lillith must have called dibs on humans and is totally lying about making them... didn't the humans have legends about something else making those two in the first place.  Its not stupid... its not expendable... its joining the winning side.  Screw you lying old man and the suicide runs your sending all your kids on.  No father of the year award for you.  Later it learns of Shinji and Gendo and how Shinji gets his own harem (with a hoard of replacement members, the genetic half sister thing does not quite click to an entity with one parent).  Only Yuki knows about this featureof Eva 05 and isn't sharing.  The DITE is baffled on how it missed this war coming... but its rather entertained.
The rest of it is Haruhi Giant Roboing her way over the Eva angst.  SEELE can't make the white EVa flock.  Can't send in there ringer on the need an extra piolet pretense... until they give up and decide to anyway.  Shinji and even Rei are just baffled.  Asuka recovers her mind to discover that the genre appears to be arguing with itself over which one it actually is.  She never really manages to figure out if she is living in a coma dream or not.
When they decide to shuffle the active piolets around mechs... 05's angel gives Rei and Tabris the CAKE IS A LIE!!! speach and explains that Tabris needs to get out of here as the harem integrity must be mantained!  Look at what happened to poor Toji!  The Cake is a lie, convert and save yourselves!  After Tabris dies insane and in screaming denile... Rei starts to think their is something to those theories.
Give 05 worm hole abilities because of the angel (Zeruel wasn't quite prepared for the stabbing itself in the back and portally nonsense... and has no clue what cake is)... Rei lives through Zeruel (00 is likely mangled though)... all this warps the end game to the point of screwiness.
Asuka never really decides if the is a coma dream and the genre constantly flickering into dating Sim territory isn't helping.
dirty harry potter.
[Image: pOmQW.jpg]
"You might be asking yourself, was that six Avenda Kadava, or just five? Well, to be honest, in the confusion I've lost track myself. So you have to ask yourself... Do you feel Lucky, Deatheater?"
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Quote:TENGEN TOPPA GURREN RATIONALITY 40K

I have a truly marvelous story for this crossover which this margin is too narrow to contain.

Could someone please help me clean the bits of my brain off the walls?
Ben Stiller chases the girl of his dreams (played by Cameron Diaz) with the help of a "practically perfect" British nanny played by Julie Andrews in There's Something About Mary Poppins.
Quentin Tarantino directs Uma Thurman, Keanu Reaves and the late George Carlin in a bloody tale of an assassin who wakes from a five-year coma and vows to kill the two dim-witted California teens who put her there in Kill Bill and Ted, Parts I and II.
High school guerillas fight Communist zombies in Red Dawn of the Dead.
Sena Kobayakawa and Mamori Anezaki are a pair of athletes who find themselves trapped in a world of myth and magic by a backfiring spell.  The only way for them to go home is to find all the pieces of the broken spell, which have attached themselves to elves the world over, and free them by soundly kicking said elves in the butts.  Their exploits lead them into all manner of wacky adventures, and they soon become known as Those Who Punt Elves.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Battle Royale High School Musical
I don't think it needs any more explanation.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
If you want it a bit less dark, how about Real Bout High School Musical?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
School Rumble in the Bronx, anyone?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
robkelk Wrote:School Rumble in the Bronx, anyone?
*Snrt!*  How about City Hunter teaching marksmanship and criminal investigation at the school Zeke and everyone else wind up attending in DSKS?  (After all, Jackie Chan did play the role of City Hunter in the live action version.)
Cromartie High School Of The Dead
--------------
Epsilon
In light of the acronym for Beautiful Destroyer Sailor Moon, I was forced to consider the possibility of Sailor Moon Is A Harsh Mistress.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
and the related-but-its-not-really-a-sequel, The Catgirl Who Walks Through Walls?
Those would both be in the "Future Herstory" series, right?
Actually, No. apparently the protagonist is from (and most of the book takes place in) the MihM universe, years after the events of Moon, and there are several direct ties proving that. Future History (the L. Long stories) is an adjacent universe that, after the events of Number of the Beast, has access to dimension hoping tech.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Nausicaa of Sweet Valley High
----------------
Epsilon

Angryoptimist

Epsilon Wrote:Nausicaa of Sweet Valley High

Hmm.

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Dolls

That actually would be a 'crossover that should not be', though. I wouldn't touch it on a bet.

I mean, hell, I'd read Cromartie High School Of The Dead and Sailor Moon Is A Harsh Mistress. Two great tastes that go great together!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12