Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers that should not be: Strange Attractors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

al103

SkyeFire Wrote:Archer Class:  Rally Vincent.  "UNLIMITED GUN WORKS!"  (I just heard Gilgamesh cry for his mommy... )
Wouldn't work. It's not number of swords that is important in UBW, it's WHAT swords they are. There is just plain not enough famous guns with haxxxxx abilities. The only servant that they would even have a chance to damage is Assassin, all other's, including 4 of  masters will just plain ignore them as they do 0 damage to them.
It's true, really. On top of this, there aren't legends about guns the way that there are about swords, even in the brief time that firearms have existed. People don't talk about individual guns with strange properties, instead they talk about remarkable marksmen.

The closest I can think to any kind of 'legend' associated with firearms is Der Freischuetz, and those are demonic bullets as opposed to a mystical gun.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead
Chihiro's family gets lost while moving to their new home... in Hinamizawa.
Sen and Chihiro: Demoned Away
--Sam
"It's starting to smell like danger.  Or heavily fried food."
(Has this one been proposed yet?)

Team Rocket Girls
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

The Wanderer

"Weird Al" Pennyworth.
A pop idol's innocent antics get him into trouble each week, in Leave it To Bieber
--
Rob Kelk

A mash-up:
Royal Fire Academy for Girls / St. Trinians
Jinx999 Wrote:A mash-up:
Royal Fire Academy for Girls / St. Trinians
Azula was bad enough as it was. Thinking of her getting that sort of education is terrifying.  
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
I think she's already had that sort of education.
If anything, it'll probably restrain her to know that other girls could counter and maybe top her...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
*Snrks* That'd be a fun little cross-over. Interdimensional traveler decides that a... je ne sai quois is needed to deal with Azula, so he/she calls in a favor from the headmistress of St. Trinians.
And given that despite her veneer of genteel dottiness Miss Fritton is just as devious and resourceful as her girls, that may well be an experience Azula would dearly prefer to miss.

For bonus points toss Mei and Ty Lee into the mix and watch them end up allied to other factions in the school -- Mei with the Emos, of course, and Ty... Posh Totty? Hm. I'm not sure.
-- Bob
---------
What if Louise the Zero had summoned a Heart-Breaker model Self Contained Unit of Distruction (This unit will self-destruct upon termination of its primary target.) ™
*Does a bit of research on SCUD, nearly dies laughing.*

"I'M JESUS WITH A LASERGUN AND YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL!"

OMG... I am goin g to hell for enjoying this entirely too much! I think I just found a source of lines for the moments when Zeke becomes a little more unhinged than usual. (^_^)

CattyNebulart

We finally meet Yuuno Scrya's parents, he is the illegitimate love-child of Lara Croft and Indiana Jones.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

SCM Writer of 2814

Aren't I doing that already?

Blade and Van Helsing versus Evangeline.
--------------------------------------
I am the LORD OF THE CRACK!
Check out said crack:
Takamachi Nanoha of 2814- Green Lantern Nanoha. To START! Now with a TvTropes page!
FATE/Holy Grail War of 2814- The Fifth Holy Grail War with Magical Girl Prisma Illya, in the DCAU, from the above story.
Magical Girl Magistra Erebea Molly- the world's first Dresden Files/TvTropes Crossover.
VENGEANCE! The Musical! The Story of Uchiha Sasuke
Quote:We finally meet Yuuno Scrya's parents, he is the illegitimate love-child of Lara Croft and Indiana Jones.
You mean... he's DJ Croft's half-brother? (Stay tuned for Neanoha Exodus Evangelion!)
-- Bob
---------
What would "The Mikado" be like in the world of Ooku?

SCM Writer of 2814

Servant: Jamie Hynemann
Class: Archer (justified, he's good with guns)

Noble Phantasms
Replicate The Results: Can use to replicate the effects of any legendary feat, with a 3 out of 5 success rate
Jamie Want Big Boom: Exactly what it says

Servant: Adam Savage
Class: Archer (he can throw cards very well)

Noble Phantasms
I reject your reality and substitute my own!: Exactly what it says
--------------------------------------
I am the LORD OF THE CRACK!
Check out said crack:
Takamachi Nanoha of 2814- Green Lantern Nanoha. To START! Now with a TvTropes page!
FATE/Holy Grail War of 2814- The Fifth Holy Grail War with Magical Girl Prisma Illya, in the DCAU, from the above story.
Magical Girl Magistra Erebea Molly- the world's first Dresden Files/TvTropes Crossover.
VENGEANCE! The Musical! The Story of Uchiha Sasuke
SCM Writer of 2814 Wrote:Servant: Jamie Hynemann

Class: Archer (justified, he's good with guns)

Noble Phantasms

Replicate The Results: Can use to replicate the effects of any legendary feat, with a 3 out of 5 success rate

Jamie Want Big Boom: Exactly what it says

Servant: Adam Savage

Class: Archer (he can throw cards very well)

Noble Phantasms

I reject your reality and substitute my own!: Exactly what it says
....  DEAR SWEET GOD MAN!  GIVE US MORE!
I mean, really.  Myth Busters + anything = AWESOME.

Herr Bad Moon

Revolutionary Girl Genius Utena
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"

WengFook

The greek god of war Ares, while strolling through a countryside battlefield accidentally trips and falls headlong down a rabbit hole.
Ares in Wonderland.

Jonas

"All espers, aliens and time-travellers, come see me; the rest of you boring people can go feed the zombies for all I care."
-North High-school of the dead
Kingdom Hearts

Epigram: The mediator between Head and Hands must be the Heart!
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
A university professor decides to try raising a rock star, in Bedtime for Bono

(Now to see whether anyone other than Bob gets the references...)
--
Rob Kelk

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12