Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers that should not be: Strange Attractors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

The Wanderer

This one's been cropping up in my mind, every now and then, for months if not years by now. Possibly if I post it here, it'll leave me alone; there's certainly no way I could do something with it.

On the one hand, we have one of the works of Edward Lear:

Far and few, far and few,
Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green and their hands are blue,
And they went to sea in a sieve.

On the other, we have Firefly:

Two by two, hands of blue.

I have no idea what a crossover which makes use of this would look like, but I do know that it should not exist.

...and would probably be significantly AU (and significantly diverging), on the Firefly side.
Dungeon Keeper Agatha.
For when nothing less than utter overkill will do.

Necratoid

It took me a minute to realise you meant Girl Genius Agatha.. my first thought was Pokemon Agatha.  She'd have a scavenger room aimed toward ghosts of all things.... then again having to off hundreds of zubats ever time you went to see your wife would explain why they are separated or whatever keeps them apart in their relationship.  Though with all your minions max level with all those random encounters pay day would be a bullet hell of its own.
Quote:It took me a minute to realise you meant Girl Genius Agatha.. my first thought was Pokemon Agatha.
"Lady Heterodyne, your Pokédex, as requested."
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

The Wanderer

That's arguably a crossover that should be, Rob...
I have just a name to offer:

Kaolla Sulu.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Bob Schroeck Wrote:I have just a name to offer:

Kaolla Sulu.
(Adds to development file for Legend of Galactic Girls)
--
Rob Kelk

Eek.
-- Bob
---------
The mind boggles. You thought that the Enterprise moved like a living thing under the Elder Sulu's hands... wait until you see what a ship does under his niece's.
blackaeronaut Wrote:The mind boggles. You thought that the Enterprise moved like a living thing under the Elder Sulu's hands... wait until you see what a ship does under his niece's.
It still moves like a living thing... except it now moves like a living thing... on crack (or bananas).
Until she seperates the saucer section, blows the concealing panels, and its a GIANT SPACE TURTLE.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

You realize, now we have to put her in the Discworld. Imagine her reaction to learning about its structure...
-- Bob
---------
Imagine Motoko's reaction to seeing A'tuin. ^.^
--Sam
"His therapist advocates the primal scream."
Whatever you do, under no circumstances, for the love of god, allow Kaolla Su and Might Guy to meet.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
You mean the Green Beast of Konoha? I don't think Guy would be able to keep up - mentally, that is. Suu and her random contraptions, ya know?
Hmmmmm... The Girls visit the Wild Cards universe... Kaolla vs. the Great and Powerful Turtle. Imagine her disappointment when she learns he isn't really a turtle.
--
Rob Kelk

WengFook

Ehh Koalla Su meets the TMNT?
Guess what animal he has it with?
Yep. You guessed right.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Necratoid

I find myself lacking sufficient onomatopoeia to express my reaction to this...
What the crispy chicken?

And yet, I am not surprised. If that had been a crossover with Garfield Minus Garfield, it might've been fun.....
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

Necratoid

This is basically as Garfield describes himself on dates or something... So yes, it does make logical sense of a sort.  Its a fic written as if Garfield's self image was taken dead seriously... and it is intentionally bad.  Again I lack the proper onomatopoeia to express my feeling for it.
Then again I'm not sure that has happened in comic in five years... then again I remember the 9 lives of Garfield special.
In the battle for the holy grail, there is an outsider.
Professor Tomoe.
Fate/Stay Night / Sailor Moon S
Call of Duty: Magic Warfare.

I'm imagining calling down divine busters from range instead of air strikes from an UAV.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12