Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be XIV: A Heavy Crossover to Bear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Bluemage Wrote:Possibly with an omake of Harry Potter, Pinball Wizard.
*TILT*  *TILT*  *TILT*
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
That would actually fit fairly well in a Cybergeneration fusion - it's basically what it MEANS to cyberevolve as a Wizard, but as prose there's no reason Boardpunk/Wizard Harry couldn't have gamebreaker hax powers that occasionally apply. Hermione is a Beaver Brat if ever ther was one, but what about Ron? Ecoraider? Guardian maybe, Ecoraider seems more Luna's thing. With Arthur in government he might be a Goldenkid, but that's really more Malfoy's style... he's not really rebellious enough for the rest.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
though I suppose he could be an Arcorunner. Vidiot is a good choice for Luna if he was an Eco.

Back to the original thought, Harry could be a Bolter or Alchemist with a Wizard's Virtuality abilities as well maybe...
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
SkyeFire Wrote:Why do I think of these things when I'm ON VACATION?
Harry Potter turns out to be a Computer Wizard, due to being born with the ability to speak Python.
Or he could get that as part of the Parseltongue package.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
Jorlem Wrote:
Harry Potter turns out to be a Computer Wizard, due to being born with the ability to speak Python.
It could be worse - it could be Parcel-Tongue, which would leave Harry no choice but to work for FedEx.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
robkelk Wrote:
Jorlem Wrote:

It could be worse - it could be Parcel-Tongue, which would leave Harry no choice but to work for FedEx.
Or maybe Parseltongue could be the magical ability to parse one's words superhumanly well.  Tom was said to be awfully good at lying, after all.
Poor Harry could have a bright future ahead of him in politics.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.
Jorlem Wrote:
You made me go and look it up: there is also a "Viper" language (which is basically an implementation-with-differences of Python), a "Cobra" language (intended as a synthesis of the best features of Python, C, Eiffel, and D), and a "Boa" language (an extremely simple language bearing resemblances to Python and Lua). Now somebody has to bundle them together in a single .deb or .mpkg package or portfile or something and name it parseltongue.
Two ultimate biological weapons compete when Disney Studios meets French indy sci fi in

Li Loo & Stitch
--

The Wanderer

I always heard that as "Lilu"...
Well, it's better than Lindsey Lohan - "LiLo" - and Stitch...
--
Rob Kelk

A prominent family of pointless celebrities is replaced by lizard space-Nazis in The Cardassians.
Or, to flip it around, imagine how the life of The Sisko would go after the Kardashian Empire retreated from Bajor...

I've been writing a bit.
A crossover involving some rather wilde sex:
Fifty Shades of Dorian Gray
--
Rob Kelk

ClassicDrogn Wrote:Two ultimate biological weapons compete when Disney Studios meets French indy sci fi in

Li Loo & Stitch
It's "Leeloo."  Like, officially.
--Sam
"SPOOON!"
Sadly, my copy was one of the things that got stolen three or four years back. Thinking about it though, Stitch and the little zappy guy do seem like the kind of thing Zorg would have some one working on if the local physics were compatible. Given the colossal negative space wedgie headed straight for Earth at warp speed, they may well be at that.
--
The real explanation for Phantom Mech Syndrome: Morgan Kell is a Muggleborn who just discovered his Accidental Magic.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Here's one that could be a CTSB or CTSNB, inspired by the current CTSB discussion.
Edward Cullen, State Alchemist.

I've been writing a bit.
Today we've replaced Asuka Sohryu-Langley with Remillia Scarlet. Let's see if Touji & Kensuke notice... before provoking her into draining them like Fun Size juice boxes.

The part of Rei will also be played by Cirno, so at least ther's no need to worry about angel attacks while watching the ensuing hijinx, with The Strongest on the job.
--
So, I was checking the update thread, and had an off-by-one misread on the first post...

Well, I'm not sure what a crossover between Kodomo no Jikan and Prototype would look like, but I'm pretty sure it's a bad idea.

-Morgan.
"Who the hell do you think I am?"
"You are Number Six."

Gurren Lagann / The Prisoner ... did they get away from the Anti-Spirals at the end, or did they just think they did?
--
Rob Kelk

John Constantine of Mars
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Bob Schroeck Wrote:John Constantine of Mars
Randolph Carter of Mars (Done, sort of, by Alan Moore in a backup story of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen)
Jack Carter of Mars (Would make complete sense in the series)
Howard Carter of Mars (Tombs of Martian Kings!)
Jimmy Carter of Mars (Habitat for Martianity)

Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Eb, you forgot one!

Sam Carter of Mars (Living with Wormholes)
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
[Insert name here] of Sailor Mars.

"Who are you people!"
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
Edison Carter of Mars -- "A p-p-p-penny-penny-penny for your thoats, P-p-princess!"
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
I know nothing of John Carter of Mars, I'm just extending the snowclone: Devlin Carter of Mars. Well, at least he wouldn't have to worry about the Psi Corps...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12