Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Sleeping with the Girls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
..... GAHHHHHH!!! Why cut it off just when it starts to get GOOD!

Man, I hate that. They get you worked up over something really cool and then leave you hanging!

paladindythe

Quote:[b][b][b]blackaeronaut[/b][/b] wrote:[/b]
..... GAHHHHHH!!! Why cut it off just when it starts to get GOOD!

Man, I hate that. They get you worked up over something really cool and then leave you hanging!
The author's counting on that. While he could write up a training montage, our (that is, the reader's) imagination can work wonders here.
That being said, if the next chapter is full of Training From Hell, I wouldn't mind at all.

Kurisu

He really needs to read that manual.... and take care of his laundry.
_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...
I thought back to what happened with the laundry, and, well...

He needs to take care of his laundry... *puts on sunglasses* before his laundry takes care of him.

(YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!)

... I couldn't resist.

Though really, unless his clothes fell in mud or something, they should still be a lot better than if they hadn't been washed at all.

-Morgan.
An Appendix was just added to the end of Volume I:
www.fanfiction.net/s/5792734/22/Sleepin ... al_Reality
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV

Kurisu

A New Update
Dimensional Economics is a good thing to know
_____

Kurisu

Update
_____
And here we have a lesson in economics. We've certainly hit on a period with much slower development.  Though I do love how Hiro Protagonist is starting to sympathize more and more with Junpei.  (^_^)

Kurisu

Update
_____
Update: www.fanfiction.net/s/6052381/16/Sleepin ... aos_Theory

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV
Hoooo boy. His mind is starting to break.

Oh? What here? An official challenge by the Author to write Omake? Innnnnterestinnng...
update: www.fanfiction.net/s/6052381/17/Sleepin ... aos_Theory

GYAAAAAHHHHH!!! WAY TOO SHORT! (>_
.... sprokin' double-post.  futher-muckin' yuku pretending to eat posts...

Kurisu

Update
_____
Kurisu Wrote:Update
Yeah. Our Hero kinda fucked up, in my opinion. What happens when you go loaded for bear, and you find only wild dog? The Dark Generals will be expecting "Jedi" and be armed for such. The Senshi are gonna get steamrollered.

Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Ebony Wrote:Yeah. Our Hero kinda fucked up, in my opinion. What happens when you go loaded for bear, and you find only wild dog? The Dark Generals will be expecting "Jedi" and be armed for such. The Senshi are gonna get steamrollered. 
The Dark Generals also have a nasty habit of stabbing each other in the back.  This could still work in his favor so long as Kunzite keeps his trap shut in hopes of getting another Dark General vaped.
Also, love how Grandpa Hino knew already.  I was wondering about doing something like that myself in DSKS.
Aren't Nephrite and Jadeite out of the picture by this point?

Nephrite is dead, IIRC, and Jadeite trapped in Eternal Sleep.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Quote:Ebony wrote:

Yeah. Our Hero kinda fucked up, in my opinion. What happens when you go loaded for bear, and you find only wild dog? The Dark Generals will be expecting "Jedi" and be armed for such. The Senshi are gonna get steamrollered. 
That's assuming the Dark Generals (or Dark General as the case may be) have anything left in reserve for fighting that kind of threat. As far as we know, they threw everything they had available at the Senshi in canon, and still lost. So rather than steamrolling the Senshi with a force ready to take on world shattering power, the Dark Kingdom might end up holding forces in reserve to avoid being blindsided by a threat that will never come.
--
If you become a monster to put down a monster you've still got a monster running around at the end of the day and have as such not really solved the whole monster problem at all. 
The author just posted this on his SpaceBattles thread:
Quote:Heh...
I did a search through Bing and found something I hadn't seen on google.
Another discussion of the story.
And I know they're checking here and all I say is: "I seeeee youuuuu...."
Anyway, I noticed the endgame 'Grand Theft Starship' was briefly touched upon. If someone could post something relevant for me. Put up This vid link and mention that I AM learning my spaceflight in preparation of the finale in volume III.

Grab a free account, come on in, pull up a chair, and say hi! We don't bite...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
So, I admit I'm a spacebattles lurker, all though lately there have been a few things that have me contemplate joining in, the recent mass necro for one......

And my response to his Orbiter vid would be one of my game replays from Ace Combat, that's if I could work out how to get it out of the game (PSP, 360) and into youtube. Yet how I fly in that probably matches up more with a Mid-Childan air mage's combat style.

--Rod.H
Rod, check out the trailer he made for MSLN Test Dummies. It's awesome. Smile
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Heh. Wondered if he'd ever notice. *Rubs hands together gleefully* Just as planned. Heh-heh-heh. Wink

I've seen it a few times. Just been looking for a way to show off my flight style with my current games saved replays. Could try fraps on a Just Cause 2 session, but most of my air sessions there involve helos. All of my furballs and CAS plinking are happening lately in my console games.

--Rod.H
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13