Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Sleeping with the Girls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Kurisu Wrote:(Reads Chapter 17)

Lie to me and say that he updates on a regular basis... Please?

he's actually fairly regular in that regard.... maybe a chapter per week?
-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
I'm not too worried about the goddesses messing over the SI
since if I recall correctly the thing Hild want's more than anything is for her daughter to love her, and Belldandy isn't really against that,
but even when you know it's coming demons tend to get the last laugh in the Literal Genie game.
--
If you become a monster to put down a monster you've still got a monster running around at the end of the day and have as such not really solved the whole monster problem at all. 
Zojojojo Wrote:
Kurisu Wrote:(Reads Chapter 17)

Lie to me and say that he updates on a regular basis... Please?
he's actually fairly regular in that regard.... maybe a chapter per week?
The longest I think I've seen him go without an update was three weeks.  It could have just been my imagination, though.  Work, these days, has been trying to suck out my soul and turn me into a member of the undead minions. (@_@)

Kurisu

blackaeronaut Wrote:Work, these days, has been trying to suck out my soul and turn me into a member of the undead minions. (@_@)
Heh... it's a fine line between "Cooooooofffffeeeeeeeeee...."   to Brrraaaaaaaaaaaaiiiinnnssssssssss...."
_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...
Kurisu Wrote:Heh... it's a fine line between "Cooooooofffffeeeeeeeeee...."   to Brrraaaaaaaaaaaaiiiinnnssssssssss...."
Trust me, I've been walking that line quite often lately.  Scary part?  It ain't always the sleep deprivation.

Kurisu

blackaeronaut Wrote:Trust me, I've been walking that line quite often lately.  Scary part?  It ain't always the sleep deprivation.
I know, I remember...  You can only strip and wax a floor so many times before you start going a little batty.
_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...

paladindythe

Oh wow.  The normal zanniness, and scene eating Ham, equals awesome.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That was great! Seriously, the Hellcycle? And the countdown at the end.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Big Grin
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
Oh, man, that was way too much fun. Smile
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Clearly, Marller worships at the altar of BRIAN BLESSED!
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Oh yes. This was FUN.

Herr Bad Moon

I tried a google search for Quattro, but came up with nothing. Closest I got was Gundam? Is that where he jumped last?
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"

WengFook

Herr Bad Moon Wrote:I tried a google search for Quattro, but came up with nothing. Closest I got was Gundam? Is that where he jumped last?
http://www.animecharacter...m/fr/viewone.php?id=9016
The Quattro mentioned is most probably the above from Nanoha Strikers Smileand boy I sure don't envy him for landing there :S
Epsilon
From the one-line description of the character, I'd say it is.

(So we're on for a crash-course viewing of the various Nanoha anime next weekend, Epsilon?)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Then he'll wake up next to Azula and I can crash watch the rest of Avatar with you. ;p
----------------
Epsilon
Dunno if Azula would qualify - Avatar is not technically 'Anime' as it isn't from Japan.

As for winding up dealing with one of the Numbers... Dunno how screwed he is for sure as I haven't gotten quite that far in Strikers yet. Though I imagine that he is somewhere between 'Say Yer Prayers, Rabbit!' and 'Already Dead, Just Hasn't Noticed.'
Make careful note, too: He woke up rather briefly in between AhMegamiSama-verse and Nanoha-verse.

There's at least one Step in this Walk that we haven't identified yet. Smile
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
And the best part is that he probably won't even realize it until he gets there again. (^_^) Heeeee!
blackaeronaut Wrote:As for winding up dealing with one of the Numbers... Dunno how screwed he is for sure as I haven't gotten quite that far in Strikers yet. Though I imagine that he is somewhere between 'Say Yer Prayers, Rabbit!' and 'Already Dead, Just Hasn't Noticed.'
Having recently re-watched StrikerS, I'd have to say (spoiler) that he woke up in the second-worst possible location in that world. The only possible worse bed he could have been in would be Duo's, and that's because she would have disemboweled him as soon as she noticed him. Quattro will play with him. Duo's psychopathic, but Quattro is evil. (end spoiler)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

paladindythe

Well, now.  What I'm wondering is where he is in the storyline, but most likely before things come to a head.  (Though it would be amusing, in a car-wreck fashion if they were in the Final Dungeon, so to speak.)  Action Magical Girl on a barely controlled Mama Bear Rampage beats a car wreck any day of the week,
I'm a pretty big fan of the Nanoha
franchise, so this is pretty awesome.
Admiral-Tigerclaw is masterfully using cliffhangers.  I can;t even say which one's the best--pretty much all of them have me regularly checking for updates.
Edit:
Now we could see Washuu, Hild, and Dr. Scaglietti on a conference call...
You know, I'm curious about the pattern he's showing so far. That is, aside from having foreknowledge on the world he visits, that all the females are attractive and quite capable of blasting him into his component pieces.

The only world where this point is debatable is where he wakes up in Those Who Hunt Elves. It seems, at first, he's waken up next to Airi, hence Junpei's ire at first. However, who usually sleeps next to Airi who would also be close enough to put a gun to his head? Ritsuko Inou.

Our nameless chewtoy woke up between the two ladies.

So! Beautiful, powerful (in one way or another) and prone to violence. Are there any other denominating characteristics that I missed?
I think he comments on it when he says he likes tsunderes and thinks they're interesting. Unfortunately, since he's not the object of the dere dere side, the reactions tend to be tsun.
paladindythe Wrote:Edit:
Now we could see Washuu, Hild, and Dr. Scaglietti on a conference call...
With Ami taking copious notes, of course.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

paladindythe

This story never fails at being interesting.
This little cliffhanger isn't super dramatic or anything--it's merely funny.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13