Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be XVII: Post 16 threads, and what'd'ya get?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
away "chance of failure" from it before firing it up. Thus, he now occupies a High Maneuver variant Seeker frame based on the G2 Cyberjet Space Case with an added joint to flip the wings so they sweep upward and are out of the way of the limbs, plus shoulder guns instead of the claw/launcher and enough vector nozzles scattered around that he doesn't need a gerwalk form for VTOL or to fly backwards and sideways. Come the start of the Autobot/Decepticon war he got buried in rubble, however, and unwillingness
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
to risk serious damage to Cybertron with a more powerful attack to escape left him there until recovery in the modern era/summoning by Louise/Cutting into another setting/etc.

I admit to this with a similar degree of shame as to having liked Rifts, at least until I saw Super Dimension Century Orguss and realized that practically every cool thing about Rifts was a direct steal from that. The fact that the reason he added a Pretender shell was landing in the humanocentric Rifts Europe says it all, really.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
We've secretly replaced Tomoyo from Card Captor Sakura with Tomo from Azumanga Daioh. Let's see who doesn't notice.

We've secretly replaced Tomo from Azumanga Daioh with Tomoyo from Card Captor Sakura. Let's see whether Osaka-san notices.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Let's replace Tomoyo with her Expy from Puni Puni Poemy -- let's see how fast Sakura runs from her.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Changing crossovers so fast the gears strip: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/ ... 15/#408053
--
Rob Kelk

brain seg fault.
(a)bort (R)etry (S)ummon Cthulu? >
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
"Where am I?"
"Ruritania."
"Who are you?"
"The new Number Two - or his twin brother."

The Prisoner of Zenda - swashbuckling mind-games at their ... finest?
--
Rob Kelk

Angryoptimist

Reading http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/ ... 3-0.245642]this thing while listing to http://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... lcnj1XhYRo]this thing and had a thought that probably belongs here:

Turin Turambar makes his fated return to Arda for the Dagor Dagorath via reincarnation.

As Emiya Shirou.
  • %[link=http://xkcd.com/1288/]XKCD #1288]
  • %[link=http://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/foxreplace/?src=search]FoxReplace for Firefox]
Two great tastes that go great together!
"Dumb and Dumber and Dumbledore" - when you take the Wizards Are Idiots and Bumbler Albus tropes to the extreme. Also explains the dogcar, a not quite successful if functional transfiguration of a fuzzy puppy slipper into a vehicle.
--

Sirrocco

Gotham PD. Crossover: DC Comics/Schlock Mercenary
Revolutionary Girl Utena/Pokemon: Pikachuchu.
-- Bob
---------
Quote:Bob Schroeck wrote:
Revolutionary Girl Utena/Pokemon: Pikachuchu.
I somehow misread that as Revolutionary Girl Utena/Pokethulhu.
I'm not sure it's any better or worse.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.
Might well work out pretty close to canon... Either way, "Gotta beat them all" comes to mind...
-- Bob
---------
Bob Schroeck Wrote:Revolutionary Girl Utena/Pokemon: Pikachuchu.
Starlight Express/Pokemon: Pikachoo-choo
--
Rob Kelk

The Wanderer

In the setting of Neverwhere, with the existence of London Below and the implication of other cities Below elsewhere in the world...

...what might the area Below the Shambles be like?
We've secretly replaces Steve Rogers with Buck Rogers. Let's see whether the Avengers notice.

We've secretly replaces Steve Rogers with Fred Rogers. Let's see whether the Avengers don't notice.
--
Rob Kelk

'Allo! 'Allo! and Hogan's Heroes.

Someone's going to be sent to the Eastern front. But will it be Von Strohm or Klink?
For some reason, I've been seized by the strange desire to see a live-action Sailor Moon with Michiru played by Lindsey Sterling. Which is a COMPLETE actress/character mismatch... and yet, I can't help but think of that scene in S where Michiru is playing her violin while bouncing a lemon on it. All without missing a note.
Maybe Lindsay could be Michiru's stunt double? Smile
We've secretly replaced RWBY's Jaune with Firefly's Jayne...
--
Rob Kelk

Quote:robkelk wrote:
Why don't we just replace everybody in RWBY with the characters they're patterned off of?

I've been writing a bit.
Quote:Bluemage wrote:

Why don't we just replace everybody in RWBY with the characters they're patterned off of?
The RWBY characters are based off of characters that have been reinterpreted so many times that this question is almost meaningless without some additional clarification. 
Which leads to the question of what happens if RWBY-Ruby meets Darkstalkers-B.B. Hood and ABC Once Upon a Time Ruby Rose and you can keep on populating this list for quite a while. 
----------
No, I don't believe the world has gone mad.  In order for it to go mad it would need to have been sane at some point.
Quote:Deadpan29 wrote:
Quote:Bluemage wrote:

The RWBY characters are based off of characters that have been reinterpreted so many times that this question is almost meaningless without some additional clarification. 
Which leads to the question of what happens if RWBY-Ruby meets Darkstalkers-B.B. Hood and ABC Once Upon a Time Ruby Rose and you can keep on populating this list for quite a while. 
Exactly the goal, and the point.  There are so many ways you could take that that the possibilities are nigh-endless.

I've been writing a bit.
"There was a Fire Upon the Deep.  And it was not my fault!   ...mostly"
The first line of the back-cover blurb from "Dirty Angles," Book N of the Dresden Files, where Dresden finds himself partnered with 3WA Trouble Consultant Team "Lovely Angles," more commonly known by the epithet "Dirty Pair."  The book judged to have SO MANY explosions and/or fires that the Surgeon General ruled it hazardous to readers' health on the grounds that it could break their imagination's VFX budget.
Today, we've secretly switched Misato Katsuragi with Rin Tohsaka. Let's see what hijinks ensue!
--
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas/The Hangover.

This is a CTSNB because, when all's said and done, there likely won't be a Vegas left!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12