Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be XVII: Post 16 threads, and what'd'ya get?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
A bit of Sillyness involving a recent song:
Q) What does the Fox say?
A) The Truth is out there.
or
A2) Suck it Liao! I give you, The Capellan Confederation!

Now imagine Harry trying to acquire a priceless artifact while fighting off both Nazis and Death Eaters at the same time!
Red Dwarf / Ah! My Goddess.
Well Cloister the Stupid is a god, right? even if he's a very derelict deity.
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
Replace Katniss Everdeen with Ilya Archerko and let's see if anyone notices.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

Necratoid

I wouldn't call some of these should not bes...
-Harry Potter, Raiders... you do realize that Nazies were flat out working with the pureblood extremist dark lord of the day, during WW2?  All you have to do is have an AK blocked with a thrown time turner or something.  If you use Dumbledore and Indiana this could be canon basically.
-Actually drakensis... that just means that Cloister the Stupid is found to be the hottest living thing in existence.  Not that the rest of his crew is much worse off.1. Two of them are destined to be the legends in Silicon Heaven for literally millions of years of service.2. Cat is the eldest member of his species and still stylist... and hangs out with his own diety.  He is like thee canon assistant manager of the afterlife.3. The ancient who has defeated Death itself in combat, with a flawless victory no less.  He should be a rockstar in Hell's ranks.  He has caused so much chaos and misery while using so little resources for so long.
Add in Lister's life and backstory add that his holy words were barely corrupted from millions of years of evolution from a presapient creature.  That he can travel through time with ease, fathered himself, and is a being so selfless his worshipers' species only exists because of his sacrifice.  A sacrifice they can barely understand.
Well he has cosmic horror status as well.  He writes music beyond mortal understanding, he has introduced concepts so unthinkable it has literally caused people's heads to explode trying to comprehend it (Ketchup on lobster?!?!?)  This doesn't get into the entire angel parallel he has to the hologram's humanity.
All in all this sounds like a crossover that writes itself.  Watching Heaven  deal with the fact they've blown him off for 5 million years should also be entertaining.  It doesn't hurt this kind of thing is right up Lister's alley.
"Hi, I'm Wolf Blitzer, and this is Jackass!"

"Hi, I'm Johnny Knoxville, and this is CNN!"

Ross Van Loan

Monty Hooper's, The Meaning of Lifeforce.
"Ah, I see you have the vampires that go Boom!"
we've secretly replaced Bisonopolis with Otisburg. What happens to the property values?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

The Wanderer

?? "Mr. Morden is the subject of the sentence..." ??

(With credit to my brother, who lurks here but does not post.)
A semi-seasonal suggestion:

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer/X-Men, in which it is Professor X, not Santa, who asks Rudolph to join his team.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Well, as long as we're doing seasonal crossovers...

Doctor Cindy Lou Who

"You're a mean one, Master grinch..."
--
Rob Kelk

My Little Reindeer: Friendship is Christmas
--
Rob Kelk

Charlie Brown's Angels
-- Bob
---------
Quote:Bob Schroeck wrote:
Charlie Brown's Angels
-Hello Angels!-Hello Charles!-Hello Chuck!-Hello, Blockhead!
Quote:robkelk wrote:
My Little Reindeer: Friendship is Christmas
Like this?
[Image: my_little_reindeer_by_bri_chan-d4i070c.jpg]
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
Every anime pettanko ever, starring in:

Project A-Cup
-- Bob
---------

Ross Van Loan

Two thousand years in the Marvel future: Raiders of the Lost Stark.
Ross Van Loan Wrote:Two thousand years in the Marvel future: Raiders of the Lost Stark.
Give it the Diana: Warrior Princess treatment, and have the Lost Stark be the power-armor-clad player of the Game of Thrones...

(Edit: Said game of thrones requiring funny-shaped dice and indoor plumbing, of course.)
--
Rob Kelk

The following crossover, I think, should best be summed up as being a "Schrodinger's Crossover" (that it, it's both a CTSB and[/i] a CTSNB, at the same time!):

The Day After Tomorrow/2012.
Today, we've secretly replaced Emma Barnes with young Emma Frost. Let's see who drops the most bricks!
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
We've secretly replaced Emma Peel with Emma Frost. Let's see whether John Steed is enough of a gentleman to not comment. (Of course he'll notice.)
--
Rob Kelk

Peter Fox (Foxtrot) and Yukari Tanizaki (Azumanga Daioh) get into a street race.  Through Tokyo.

The Wanderer

In Gilbert and Sullivan's "The Sorcerer", we've replaced the titular character with another sorcerer, this one by the name of Simon. Let's see just how far off the scripted rails this thing goes.
Inspired by a conversation over on the Milliways Back Room journal, I give you this quote:
"Get yer stinkin' hooves offa me, you damned dirty pony!"
("Planet of the Apes"/MLP:FiM, in case you couldn't tell.)
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Quote:Ebony wrote:
("Planet of the Apes"/MLP:FiM, in case you couldn't tell.)
Heh.  "My Little Primate".
-- Bob
---------
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12