Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be XVII: Post 16 threads, and what'd'ya get?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Quote:Tennie wrote:
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas/The Hangover.
The Hangover/Ocean's Eleven. A couple of guys wake up in a Las Vegas hotel room with $150 million and no idea where they got it.
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV
Let's take the protagonists of Persona 4, replace them with Nanoha Takamachi and co., and see how well they'll fare in the plot's events...
Fallout and Loathing in New Vegas. We've secretly replaced Motor-Runner, leader of the New Vegas Fiends, with a cryo-frozen Hunter S. Thompson. Lets see if New Vegas notices...
There's probably a Six String Samurai reference to be made here as the next mutation of the idea, but it's eluding me. Of course, SSS actually has more than a passing resemblance to Fallout, though radiation mutants only enter into it when some flushie-head muties appear for one or two sequences, including my favorite line:

Net-on-head mutie: If I were you, I'd run!
Buddy: If you were me, you'd be good lookin'.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Let's find out just how much mayhem would ensue if we were to replace SEELE (from Evangelion) with the Mythbusters!
Let's find out just how much mayhem would ensue if we were to replace SEELE (from Evangelion) with the Mythbusters!
"So what do we have today?""Can you write your name on the moon with a particle cannon?""Well, first we're going to need a particle cannon and someone with a short name..."
Isn't Kari Byron the one who does most of the welding when they build something? Given who wears goggles all the time from SEELE, I'm liking the looks of this already.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles

Hazard

This probably does mean that Adam Savage is going to play the role of Gendo, right? I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up going even worse than Evangelion in canon, although atleast this time it'll be an accident, rather than malice.
Quote:Hazard wrote:
This probably does mean that Adam Savage is going to play the role of Gendo, right? I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up going even worse than Evangelion in canon, although atleast this time it'll be an accident, rather than malice.

We are talking about man who refers to his twin children as Thing 1 and Thing 2. Malice would totally be involved; it'd just be the petty kind. Bringing about the Third Impact for the lulz as it were.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Well, on the bright side at least Shinji would be raised differently (although, he'd still have problems, but this time around he has a different set of issues...).
There’s only one paltry justification for this crossover, and that’s to make this horrific pun.  Your eyes will bleed when you read it.  Belldandy would call down curses on my name for spreading it.  Don’t say I didn’t warn you….
The man in black stared down at Nanoha and Hayate.  “Where is the blonde girl?” he rumbled.“We continue to search, my lord,” reported one of his white-armored troops, “but as yet we’ve found no evidence she was ever here.  Could she have had some other mission, separate from these two?”The leader lifted his head, perhaps in thought.  His breath hissed, and he looked down at the teenagers again.  “Takamachi Nanoha, is it not?  And Yagami Li— no,” he corrected himself, “Yagami Hayate.”Another hiss, as his hidden eyes studied them.  “I find your lack of Fate disturbing,” said Darth Vader.

-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.
Imagine the poor angels of the In Nomine setting, trying to guide Nanoha away from her Fate...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
*groan*
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Hey, it could be worse: it could've involved Fate Averruncus from Negima, y'know!

...Great, not I can't help but think that, should Fate Testarossa and Fate Averruncus get into a fight, a certain song from the Star Wars soundtrack ought to play in the background!
Apologies for the double post, but I had an idea for a CTSNB that just wouldn't leave my head until I posted it:

The girls of Black Lagoon, as Sailor Senshi.

(This was at least partly inspired by Shadowjack's drawing of Revy as a Senshi; I merely extended the premise to the rest of the female parts of the cast...)
Daffy Duck Dynasty
--
Rob Kelk

Scrooge McDuck Dynasty! (Imagine the 80s prime-time soap opera, cast entirely with animated ducks!)
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, and Eeyore wander through Great Depression-era Mississippi in O Bother, Where Art Thou?
The Crosby Show, starring Bing Crosby as the father of a five daughters and a single son, in New York City...
-- Bob
---------
So, they're off, on the road to New Yo~erk?

But where do Bob and Dorothy L'Amour fit in?
--
Oorai High School Just received 4 new instructors in the way of Sensha-do:

Bosco Albert Baracus

Templeton Peck

H.M. Murdock

John Smith

God help the other side.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Hey, it could be worse: it could've involved Fate Averruncus from Negima, y'know!

...Great, not I can't help but think that, should Fate Testarossa and Fate Averruncus get into a fight, a certain song from the Star Wars soundtrack ought to play in the background!
Ah, yes, it would be epic!
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
ordnance11 Wrote:Oorai High School Just received 4 new instructors in the way of Sensha-do:

Bosco Albert Baracus

Templeton Peck

H.M. Murdock

John Smith
What, Kyon showed up?
--
Rob Kelk

Bob Schroeck Wrote:The Crosby Show, starring Bing Crosby as the father of a five daughters and a single son, in New York City...
With music by (Bing) Crosby, Stills, and Nash...
--
Rob Kelk

Nah, by (Bill) Cosby, (Beverly) Sills, (Johnny) Cash and (Connie) Chung.
-- Bob
---------
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12